The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
pufferfish said:
no pressure, but sales have been unreal and there are 12 left unspoken for in the first batch. the sale ends when they are gone. then the regular price and the next batch will be ready around the beginning of october.

Oh, well, I guess that's what I get for waiting... thought we had til the end of the month :-\

When are you scheduling availability through CJPP?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
i just upped the initial order to 300 units to cover the cjpp order and hopefully get enough inventory to not go on immediate backorder. so, i should be sending out pre-orders right after labor day, as well as stocking up cjpp and fullfilling as many retail orders as i can at the same time.

so far, every order submitted to date will be fulfilled in this batch.

drano38

Wayne
The color looks outstanding. Once mine is installed, I'll enjoy being under the car a little more to see this item up there.
And congrats on the CJPP deal!

How well is that braket doing its job so far ??

Can u say after the test that this solves the problem for sure ??

Any modifications will be done or more enhancements will be done to the design ??

This product looks promising and I have cash now, im w8ing for blowfish to put the product in stock to order ;)

Thank you sir for finding a solution for this transmission problem.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Holy smokes! Can't believe they posted it before parts were available!

I was so nervous! I had no idea I was going to be in the video and they did it in one take!

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile
Great video. Counting the days! Probably the most anticipated install I have ever done on my Boss

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Steve you look like you're a pro at this 8). Nice job!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/tlEdZ7Ahxd0[/youtube]

pufferfish said:

I was so nervous! I had no idea I was going to be in the video and they did it in one take!

pufferfish said:

Video came out great, didn't look like a one take video to me...! They obviously liked the product and installation looks to be a breeze.

Awesome job Steve! A couple of questions, is Bill the owner and did that car have the stock shifter with a Barton twin post bracket?

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Bill is an employee...with the best job in the world! He not only does the videos but he uses that green stang ( that he doesn't pay for) to drag race. He is currently #2 in the nation of fastest stock engine coyotes, 0.01 behind Bradley from rev auto. The shifter bracket should tip the scales;)

The car uses a Barton shifter.

pufferfish said:
Bill is an employee...with the best job in the world! He not only does the videos but he uses that green stang ( that he doesn't pay for) to drag race. He is currently #2 in the nation of fastest stock engine coyotes, 0.01 behind Bradley from rev auto. The shifter bracket should tip the scales;)

The car uses a Barton shifter.
The reason why I ask is if I had a stock shifter and no other transmission band-aid fixes I'd order your bracket and use the stock shifter first before ordering an aftermarket shifter. You might like it with just your bracket.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Rick, you will love how it transforms a stock shifter! I had people dry shift my stocker with the prototype and they swore it was an aftermarket.

Just watched the CJPP video Steve, installation looks to be a breeze and the reviews look promising! Can't wait to get mine installed!!! Labor Day can't get here quick enough!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors