The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Re: those with shifter issues, enter now!

Sorry folks. it seems I have accidentally disabled all shipping options, so no orders can come through. Hang tight. I will let you all know when its back up and running.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland

pre-orders for US customers is working again. I still need to work out international shipping options. international customers, please email through the site for a shipping quote.

I think boss man has me beat with his fanatic love of this product however I will cross referencing this thread on other forums now since all the info is out.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland

thanks brandon! i can't since nobody will return my requests to become a sponsor on their sites and advertising my own product is forbidden without site sponsorship, you passing it along will help out.

pufferfish said:
thanks brandon! i can't since nobody will return my requests to become a sponsor on their sites and advertising my own product is forbidden without site sponsorship, you passing it along will help out.

I sure hope so, after seeing all of the other shifters out there the MGW seemed like the best option out there but now it still seems to be an incomplete product and I think people should be buying a product that actually completely fix the issue. My favorite thing so far is being able to shift around a corner and know exactly where the shifter will be going.

Ordered and paid for! Thank you, Steve, and I hope that you make a mint off this ingenious product!

John

Great job Steve!
You have my support, I'll place my order tonight.
Maybe I can pick up mine from your place and have you sign it ;D

See Steve!? I kept my mouth shut!
Did not realize it would be a safety loop at the same time though!
Brilliant! Well engineered
I wish to order one (for Switzerland).
You must still have me in your files ( frt & rear tow hooks + battery relication kit)
Cheers,
Patrick

Great product Steve!
Order placed, I want to have one of the first batch. I'm sure these will sell out quickly.

Mad Hatter

Gotta go Faster
Santiago, Chile

I got so excited I ordered two by mistake!! Looks very promising!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sure this has been discussed, but what effect will this more solidly tied together assembly have on interior NVH and shifter vibration? I drive my car 14,000 miles/year, mostly in town, plus my 7-8 track days. I have an MGW but no other shifter/transmission mods.

TMO Supporting Vendors