The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish said:
maybe i should do a part signing session? i could read an excerpt from the instructions ;D

haha, I'd attend that!

Couldn't help but notice the link that says 'More Parts from Blowfish Racing", any chance they'll pick up your brake cooling kits, since they're a more affordable option than what ford offers.

Also noticed CJ doesn't mention or list the MGW adapter.

the only way I could see this product being better would be to have "BMO" somehow incorporated into the finished product. ;D

Again, great job Steve.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
F.D. Sako said:
haha, I'd attend that!

Couldn't help but notice the link that says 'More Parts from Blowfish Racing", any chance they'll pick up your brake cooling kits, since they're a more affordable option than what ford offers.

Also noticed CJ doesn't mention or list the MGW adapter.
Yeah, our deal includes all blowfish products (although only the shifter kit is exclusive). They don't mention the MGW adapter becaus they can't sell te MGW shifter.

Ultrakla$$ic

ωιℓℓ ωσяк ƒσя ωнιρρℓє!!!!
Glad I didn't hesitate on ordering one!!! I KNEW this was going to be the "missing link" (pun intended...lol) so I jumped on it. Now sign mine before shipping and powder coat mine Race Red....it's twice as fast as all the other colors!! ;D

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
I don't believe any of the betas had a 4", but it was developed around a 3.5" 1-piece DS, and I would have no reservations about saying it would have plenty of clearance around a 4" as well.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
parts are being welded right now. i expect to be kitting up and shipping out next week. they will go out in order of when the orders were received, starting, of course, with the betas first. orders placed in the last day or 2 may end up on the next batch. sometimes there are production over-runs and i am hoping for around 10 extra.

almost there!

Blah. I also was gonna order one right now since I finally got the cash and thought it was till 9/1. FML.
This sure is a hot ticket! Way to go Steve!

Thanks for the update Steve. I really hope I made the cut for the first batch! I was delayed in getting mine ordered due to your site being down and then it took me a couple days to send my payment because I was away from home and my computer.

Justin said:
Can we get a pm if we for sure made the first batch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a lot of PM's. ;)

I suggest posting the cut off date and anyone who ordered before X date is in.

Ultrakla$$ic said:
Glad I didn't hesitate on ordering one!!! I KNEW this was going to be the "missing link" (pun intended...lol) so I jumped on it. Now sign mine before shipping and powder coat mine Race Red....it's twice as fast as all the other colors!! ;D

Does this mean you will actually start driving your shine box?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel