The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NFSBOSS said:
Norm how far of a drive is that? I've got a 540 mile drive to Vegas which isn't too bad but some or our Canadian members are going to have a really long drive.

808 miles and about 12.45 hrs (not including gas and nature breaks).

I've been to Charlotte for a couple of SAAC events. It's not a bad ride from here considering it can be done in a day.
I find my trips to Fla more challenging. Problem being, I don't like to stop until I get there.
Drives me crazy to lie in a hotel room knowing I could be further down the road :)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Fastfordnut said:
808 miles and about 12.45 hrs (not including gas and nature breaks).

I've been to Charlotte for a couple of SAAC events. It's not a bad ride from here considering it can be done in a day.
I find my trips to Fla more challenging. Problem being, I don't like to stop until I get there.
Drives me crazy to lie in a hotel room knowing I could be further down the road :)

770 miles Denver to Vegas. 10-11 Hours. Only stopping to eat and stretch my legs. The key is to stop often but for short periods so you don't go road crazy. Especially at night.

TymeSlayer said:
770 miles Denver to Vegas. 10-11 Hours. Only stopping to eat and stretch my legs. The key is to stop often but for short periods so you don't go road crazy. Especially at night.

Just the mention of "Vegas" and my wife would be willing to drive there instead!
Her eyes sort of glaze over when you put her in front of a slot machine.

My wife and I will be attending and would like to be able to park in the Boss Coral. I assume this is only at LVMS and not at any Hotel.

Hi, is it too late to get into the group to park together at Charlotte??

BMO ID 13SBY
2013 Boss 302 School Bus Yellow (converted to Laguna Seca by dealer as they were not available in Canada in 2013)
Richard Hall

Registered for Wed - Sun, tracking on Saturday

RICHARD

Edit: I have your info and deleted it from this post. There's plenty of room for everyone. Rick

I will be in Vegas, arriving early Thursday morning leaving Sunday.
Unfortunately I live in Washington State and it it too far to drive my car. If someone had trailer space I would take it. Looking to have a great time.
Steve

So is the plan that each day people will be driving between their hotel and the track (parking corral)? This is how I currently envision it, but the details for this event seem sparse on the official site for being ~month away.

At Charlotte the MORE program parking will be in front of the speedway. All others will either park inside the track or on the outside of the track around turns three and four. I think they allowed for 900 cars in the More program and in my opinion it's the best and easiest place to be. More parking can come and go as they please. More program parking passes will be allowed to enter at the front entrance of the track and I believe all others will enter via the z-Max drag way entrance. Just make sure you have your passes before you line up to come in or you will be turned away. Pick those up at the host hotel before hand along with your goodie bag and other event credentials.

Fomoco302 said:
Anybody know the protocol for Vegas?
It will be similar. You will receive your parking pass when you check-in.

Please keep this thread focused on the parking and any other event specific conversations in the two threads below.

Vegas

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6569.0

Charlotte

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6581.0

Anyone Coming to Charlotte that has extensive knowledge of the MGW Shifter? I have had mine installed for almost 4,000 miles now, but I feel it should be "Smoother" by this point, it might be as easy as adjusting the length of the Reverse Lockout, but thought that maybe someone who had one could feel if mine felt ok, or needed adjusting... (Sorry that sounded so wrong, but no other way to put it..)

TMO Supporting Vendors