The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 Paper Weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No news, no reply from the email I sent... I know he has been busy. I ran into the engineer that worked on the Boss intake at Charlotte, and he had seen this topic. However he had not seen this paper weight, and he was at the Woodward event last year.

Darth Boss said:
Just got my Boss 302 paper weight I won on eBay. I tried to find source of these before I bid originally. Couldn't find anything. It's a really nice cast piece. I would like a couple more for the office and at home. Anybody know?6ate2une.jpg

Did anyone have any luck contacting a source at Ford or someone with access to the Boss 302 paper weight?

Just thought I would give this a bump ;)

kbwhite60 said:
Did anyone have any luck contacting a source at Ford or someone with access to the Boss 302 paper weight?

Just thought I would give this a bump ;)

Bump Bump............... any new info or anyone happen to have an extra????????

VoodooBOSS said:
This seller has a few on ebay. I bought one but I'm not sure why.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282211099580?item=282211099580&viewitem=&vxp= ;D
s-l1600.jpg

You can give it to me! ;D

Pretty cool little Boss memorabilia to have. I may order one too.

VoodooBOSS said:
This seller has a few on ebay. I bought one but I'm not sure why.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/282211099580?item=282211099580&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

s-l1600.jpg

Just did the same. Thanks for the link!

TMO Supporting Vendors