The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
I'll trade you for a nice new ergonomic office chair ;)
You'll have to do better than that I have an Aeron at home.

cloud9 said:
I said ergonomic :p Steelcase Leap blows it out of the water. The Leap is to the Aeron what the Boss is to the Camaro ;D

http://www.steelcase.com/en/products/category/seating/task/leap/documents/03-0003715_pdf.pdf
Ha as expected. ;) That looks similar to my wife's Equa 2. I'm glad to see SC has something better than the Criterion (as awesome of a chair as it is). I like my Aeron a lot so it's not getting replaced.

I'm open to other trade offers....if that's a legitimate tire offer....

cloud9 said:
2012YellowBoss said:
Surprised nobody else mentioned the coupon for two free Hoosiers ???
Seriously???????? ??? That's $750!!! ;D Would be nice though.

I just received my package today. Ripped it open to look for the coupon for the tires. 2012YellowBoss had me hoping! I think he might be telling a story....... I did get the coupon for the gloves though. Car #67, 18th made in CO and built on 2/21

just got mine this minute! CO Boss #194 built 3/3/2011
man Ford treated us good with this package, tons of sweet goodies, thanks so much Ford :)

98RedGT

2012 #552
2012YellowBoss said:
bulldogracer said:
Here is one for sale. Don't have to wait anymore. This is not mine, I'm still waiting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/290646900008?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
Can't say I agree with the auction but maybe it is an owner that does not want his, not someone that sold the car. If I had sold mine I would make sure the new owner got it. It is about a love for the car more then $$$

+1
people will try to make a buck on anything they can

Hi All
Just sent a nice letter to Ford of Canada about the Boss Owners Package.I tried to relate to them my displeasure, disbelieve, and how just plain wrong this is not to be sending the package to us in Canada.

Not to mention the cars list price is almost $10,000 more.

I also told them I presently own 4 Fords and if this is the case with the Boss Owners Package I will never buy another.It may seem like such a trivial thing . but I can only feel jilted by them.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Why they would do this, especially since there's not that many sold in Canada, is beyond me...
I haven't seen any reason that Ford may have stated for this in the thread. Is there a stated reason ?

PeteInCT said:
Why they would do this, especially since there's not that many sold in Canada, is beyond me...
I haven't seen any reason that Ford may have stated for this in the thread. Is there a stated reason ?

There has been no stated reason, other than they elected not to participate. Therefore everyone is concluding that they are being cheap.

Note that there IS a package going to owners of the Canadian cars, but all it contains is the certificate. No, video, book, key chain, posters, voucher.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
I assume Ford has distinct marketing departments for US vs. exports. This is sad and I agree unfair. Obviously it's not the end of the world, you guys still do have access to one great ride, but I understand how it dilutes the whole experience somewhat. Someone from Ford Corporate needs to understand the level of excitement that has been generated by resurrecting the Boss and how this just looks bad not only to Candaian customers but to us in the US who have received a full package.

My suggestion, if it has not been initiatied already, is to use this forum as a way to generate a list of real Canadian owners who can speak with one voice to Ford marketing. It may prove fruitless. Or it may make a difference...

TMO Supporting Vendors