The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glad to hear someone got their package. I had the Boss seven month's #842. My car was missing the car cover. Tried working this issue out with the dealer and then to customer service. It took two months to resolve this issue. Still waiting for the package.

BossJockey said:
I didn't get any gloves at Track attack. Just a t-shirt and a piston trophy.
That explains the coupon. I bought one of the shirts the instructors were wearing while I was there. You can't buy the t-shirt or "Piston Cup" trophy though.

I plan on asking my contact next week why the CANADIAN owners think they will not get the package,
The way he talks to me everyone who is original owner will be sent packages. Will post next week sometime.
That would not be right for the Canadian neighbors, and Boss owners not to get one since they BOUGHT AMERICAN.

KYBOSSLS said:
It's here! Today is the day, really boss package! Even came with a poster, key chain, Boss book, DVD, owner's gear, track attack, trackey, Miller and a post card for a free pair of gloves, Boss track attack gloves, great birthday day gift for me! Thank-Ford

I got mine yesterday and the package is great. I love the keychain that says LS250 and the cover letter that tells me that my car was built on 5/26 and at that point there were only 55 other LS's that were ingot silver. GREAT JOB FORD!!!!!!!!!!

Bob

5 DOT 0 said:
BossJockey said:
I didn't get any gloves at Track attack. Just a t-shirt and a piston trophy.
That explains the coupon. I bought one of the shirts the instructors were wearing while I was there. You can't buy the t-shirt or "Piston Cup" trophy though.

I remember the guys saying we got more then the first class. Still I would like the gloves that say "Boss Track Attack" on them.

Got mine Friday #LS059 and #47 in black. What is cool is Ford thought the Boss special enough to do this and BTA.

Sure looks like the LS's are all getting filled first. I've got #159 that went out with the first rail shipments last March and Scott has #6 and no love for us yet.

Well I hated to even post this, but here goes, I called for my Ford contact today, and he was off for the day. One of his assistants did verify that the CANADIAN BOSS OWNERS will not be getting a package, he said this was due to FORD CANADA opting out of the owner package program?? He could not give me details, just said that is what he was told. Also he said the LS and regular Boss packages are going out at random, and not the LS 1st according to his information. I will try again am to get ahold the Supervisor in charge, and if this is not the true facts I will post again Tuesday night.

cloud9 said:
Sure looks like the LS's are all getting filled first. I've got #159 that went out with the first rail shipments last March and Scott has #6 and no love for us yet.

Yea but you got you car first if I remember correctly :mad: ;D

Last I heard Steve and Eddie did not get them yet, cars 4 and 9.

jec246

I'd really like to see some pictures of these! Please! Just to tide me over till I get mine! I know I'm not the only one...

TMO Supporting Vendors