The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LING952 said:
I did get ahold of my contact at Ford, who is over the BP program, and he said he was back off vacation yesteday, and has begun working on them again. He was in the middle of it today, he said THEY WILL GO OUT BY THE END OF THE MONTH, if not sooner.
Tomorrow? That's the last day of the month. ;)

I knew you guys would not let me down, YES ITS DECEMBER 2 0 1 1 , I just put 2012 to see if you were going to get me again....LOL.
Does anyine know what the little item is hanging on FAR right side in the spoiler area, that clips to molding, has wire running to it, and looks like some type of hook up?? Just in front of radiator. Do nothave photo yet...Looks like tube shaped control that is just there???

LING952 said:
Does anyine know what the little item is hanging on FAR right side in the spoiler area, that clips to molding, has wire running to it, and looks like some type of hook up?? Just in front of radiator. Do nothave photo yet...Looks like tube shaped control that is just there???
Most likely that's the air temp sensor for your dash readout. I believe there's a clip that holds it in place so just push it back in.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
That's what it is. I believe it's also used to help calc air/fuel based on incoming air temp (along with the MAF).

I called my Ford Contact this am, and he is the Supervisor over the program is working on them himself, He said they still should be done by end of this month. DEC. 2011.

LING952 said:
I called my Ford Contact this am, and he is the Supervisor over the program is working on them himself, He said they still should be done by end of this month. DEC. 2011.
Thanks - tell him we appreciate his hard work and dedication getting them out.

I had a little chuckle seeing your 'DEC 2011' :)

It's here! Today is the day, really boss package! Even came with a poster, key chain, Boss book, DVD, owner's gear, track attack, trackey, Miller and a post card for a free pair of gloves, Boss track attack gloves, great birthday day gift for me! Thank-Ford

It is certificate for the gloves, you have to have this at the Track Attack to get them. The voucher reads they are a G-Force G1 RaceGrip glove, rated SFI 3.3/1 made with Nomex and premium leather and Boss Track Attack on them, cool

TMO Supporting Vendors