The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepinocala said:
Is there a contact email or number for the package? Or do I need to hope my dealer orders this? Still begging for the track key
I'm sure they are sending them out in batches in approximately the order they were built so be patient it will take Ford a while to get caught up.

Not I. The UPS guy has already gone by for the day. I keep looking for it. I believe it's been two weeks since they first started shipping.

No.

But since that post about them starting to show up, my neck is getting sore from checking the porch every day for a brown box from the big brown truck. Hope this isn't a unicorn...

I called the SVT guy (In charge of Boss PACKAGE PROGRAM)today 10/13/11 and the second mailing has not gone out yet, he said they were being made up, and he expected it to ship next week. He did say they plan to ship a large group, and that is why this batch had not gone out yet.
Hope he is not pulling my leg, but he is the guy who send me the UAW decal
that you cannot get either.

I phoned my contact who is over the Boss Owner Package program, and he said they had a numbering system problem last week, but he had a large group almost ready to go out. He told me to call him back next week.
He said he was verifing the correctness right now before shipping them.
HOPE WE GET THEM SOOOOOON.
Almost like the TRACK KEY...LOL.
At least I got that ordered..

Called The Ford contact again today on BOSS OWNERS PACKAGE, they have not shipped the second batch out yet.....trying to make sure there are no more numbering errors, this could possibly take to end of year to get done.
OH WELL WE WAITED ON TRACK KEY, So this should not suprrise anyone.
Super nice Tech, but they apparently had a big number/vin etc mess up, and have to redo the packages.
Will call at end of month if they have not shipped.
I will keep bugging them until I know, then post here.

My dad bought Race Red Boss 302 #1354 back in October, and only now is he finding out about this Owner's Package.

Any new updates since the last posting?

I have not been able to get ahold of my contact at Ford over the Boss Owner Package program, he took a weeks vacation for Thanksgiving. Will try Tueday 11/29/11 again. He did tell me they planned to have them all out by end of Dec.

I did get ahold of my contact at Ford, who is over the BP program, and he said he was back off vacation yesteday, and has begun working on them again. He was in the middle of it today, he said THEY WILL GO OUT BY THE END OF THE MONTH, if not sooner.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel