The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliMR said:
Just do it. Fly in the day before, fly out the night of, between all the stuff probably $3-400 since the actual event is free. Even if you never intend to track your car. It isn't really free, it is built into the cost of your car, and like the red key it is part of the experience and I think most people would regret not doing it in the long run.

You have 1 year to set a date, but the date can be later than 1 year.

Im going to do it.. I sent the guy (that had a link in here) an email earlier today, he replied and said they are all booked up for 2012, and that he would get the dates for 2013 ASAP.. day 2 is around $1500 (but worth it I hear for the REAL race car) So I might go ahead and do day 2 as well. I checked online for dates he listed in Oct (that are already filled up now). and it was only going to cost me just over $400 for round trip flights and rental car to fly in the the afternoon the day before, then fly out the day after.. plus $99 a night for the hotel, doesn't seem so bad really. regardless I will ATLEAST go for the first day. and I cant wait to book it and go! ;D

RSKtakR said:
Just do it. Fly in the day before, fly out the night of, between all the stuff probably $3-400 since the actual event is free. EIm going to do it.. I sent the guy (that had a link in here) an email earlier today, he replied and said they are all booked up for 2012, and that he would get the dates for 2013 ASAP.. day 2 is around $1500 (but worth it I hear for the REAL race car) So I might go ahead and do day 2 as well. I checked online for dates he listed in Oct (that are already filled up now). and it was only going to cost me just over $400 for round trip flights and rental car to fly in the the afternoon the day before, then fly out the day after.. plus $99 a night for the hotel, doesn't seem so bad really. regardless I will ATLEAST go for the first day. and I cant wait to book it and go! ;D

They told me about 3 weeks until they post them, about a week ago.

I'll be at BTA next week. Thursday night 9/27 for the dinner/tour and Friday 9/28 for the track day.

Who else from the forum will be there?

I'll be there on the 27th and 28th for the track day as well. See you there!

Yep...pretty amazing experience. Kudos to Ford for doing this. Has anyone contacted Ford to comment on their experience? If so, who did you contact?

jimprw said:
Yep...pretty amazing experience. Kudos to Ford for doing this. Has anyone contacted Ford to comment on their experience? If so, who did you contact?
Send Bill (I don't remember his last name but he's the guy running the museum) an email and he will either give you a contact or forward it on.

Georgia

I will be there on Thursday (Boss) and Friday (FR500) of this week for my two days... it hasn't rained in forever and now they are showing 30% chance on Friday... :-\

Counting down the days...

GA

bluemax said:
I will be there on Thursday (Boss) and Friday (FR500) of this week for my two days... it hasn't rained in forever and now they are showing 30% chance on Friday... :-\

Have a blast, Matt. I hope the weather stays good for you. I'll get to MMP one day.

Georgia

PJWANNABE said:
bluemax said:

Have a blast, Matt. I hope the weather stays good for you. I'll get to MMP one day.

Thanks Ken... it has been a long wait since I actually got my slot. ;)

I leave tomorrow, Tuesday October 9th, for my Track Attack. I am driving the Boss on Wednesday and the FR500 on Thursday. My wife is coming also and driving a GT on Wednesday. We are going to go down to Provo on Friday morning to visit Kirkham Motorsport and check out their Cobras. It seems like a long time in the planning, and we are really looking foward to the next few days. Jim

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
Track Attack

Will be at Track Attack this week 10/11 and 10/12....anyone else scheduled these days? Boss on Thursday and FR500 on Friday.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel