The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also had a great time this last monday!

I was in the Black #41.... I was the only go in our class to go Off-roading though..... :(

We'll be there for the 29-30 dates, staying at the Holidy Inn Express in Tooele

killerwill13 said:
What would be some good clothing to wear during track attack? I was told to dress in layers, but it's looking to be a little warm in SLC.

Shorts and a t-shirt and you'll be fine. They provide you with a single-layer cotton driving suit, which you'll be wearing all day long over your clothes, so you'll want to be comfortable.

Hi Mike, this is Bob from Michigan going to be there the same weekend. were are you staying?

Hi Mike, this is Bob from Michigan going to be there the same weekend. were are you staying?
[/quote]

Hi Bob, my wife and I are there Sunday May 26th and staying at the Hyatt until we move over to the Holiday Inn in Tooele for Tuesday and Wednesday nights. That way we can be close to MMSP for the dinner and the two track days. Then we are back to the Hyatt for a couple nights before flying out on Saturday. How about you?

Mike

Mike,

Sounds like we'll be at the same place, is your wife driving? My girlfriend is, jokes she's gonna be the next Danica Patrick :), we'll have to hook up for a beverage

Ron

Mike,

Sounds like we'll be at the same place, is your wife driving? My girlfriend is, jokes she's gonna be the next Danica Patrick, we'll have to hook up for a beverage

Ron

Adult carbonated beverages are going to be a must for me. I am a full on rookie as I've never been on a track before. I haven't had my boss very long and am still getting used to it. Guess I'll be the old guy everyone is passing. ;D. My wife won't be driving and I can't wait to see her face after she gets out of the car after her ridealong with the instructor (and she thinks I drive fast!). We'll see you there Ron. I can't wait!!

Guys

As im flying from the UK i would rather not taking a helmet do you know if they have any to supply and are they clean!

IAN

big red one said:
Guys

As im flying from the UK i would rather not taking a helmet do you know if they have any to supply and are they clean!

IAN

Yes they supply you with a helmet and yes they are clean. I believe the padding in the helmets are removed and washed/replaced after each use.

big red one said:
Thanks Bud

And you can take your own video cam as long as its roll cage mount right?
That seems to depend on the instructors. Ours insisted on outside suction cup mount. Others insist on roll cage mount. Probably best to bring both.

big red one said:
OK, whats the dress code for dinner? :)

Fully clothed. ;)

It was very laid back and casual. You can wear pretty much whatever you want it seemed. Also regarding the go pro camera, I used a roll bar mount and another guy used an outside suction mount. The only prohibition was no suction mounts or 3m mounts inside of the car, only a roll bar mount would be acceptable.

MA
Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Anyone with a gopro, do not use 64 gig micro sd....do a google search and you will see why. Still waiting to see if mine can be recovered

Hi Mike
Maybe we can meet up for dinner one night.
I am doing the 2 day Boss driving on Tuesday/Wednesday
My girlfriend will be driving the Boss on Tuesday and the Raptor Assault on Thursday.
We are staying at a B&B in Sandy,

TMO Supporting Vendors