The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Do The Screw In Your 302 2015 Friday May 22nd @ Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Do The Screw In Your 302 2015 Friday May 22nd @ Laguna Seca Garage Update

Update on garages and the numbers are the actual garages (I think):

Garages pairing:
18. Steve full garage- Run group D
17. Rick and Bret split garage- Run group C
16. Doug full garage- Instructor
15. Grant full garage- run group C
14. Jared and Andy split garage- Run groups C & A
13. Dave- Run group C

So Steve, are you ok with a garage on your own or would you prefer to split one? We can move you to Andy and Jared with Bret and I can take a full garage. I don't mind taking a full garage. Let me know either here or by PM. I want to make sure we have all of this covered before I commit to another garage. ;)

@SDS
@Fiddler49
@Surfergeek
@Wingrider

Option B:
18. Rick full garage- Run group C
17. Jared and Bret- Run group C
15. Grant full garage C
14. Steve- Run group D and Andy- Run group A
13. Dave full garage- Run group C

NFSBOSS said:
Ok then this is final and I'll request the 6th garage. For those parking outside park in front of these garages and bring your chairs inside. Garages 20 & 19 are HOD. Please pay when you check-in that morning.

Garage pairings:
18. Steve full garage- Run group D
17. Rick and Bret split garage- Run group C
15. Grant full garage- run group C
14. Jared and Andy split garage- Run groups C & A
13. Dave- Run group C

Rick - Dave is Full Garage and group C

Thanks!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
Don't forget to let me know about dinner! Seating shouldn't be an issue but making sure they have enough staff is very helpful.

So to confirm Turn 12 on the 21st. Time: TBD, 6:30ish? I have 3 confirmed. You can reply here or send me a pm and I'll call them on Monday.

ufnavy06 said:
Don't forget to let me know about dinner! Seating shouldn't be an issue but making sure they have enough staff is very helpful.

So to confirm Turn 12 on the 21st. Time: TBD, 6:30ish? I have 3 confirmed. You can reply here or send me a pm and I'll call them on Monday.

I must have missed something. Dinner where ?

ufnavy06

Dinner on Thursday night over at Turn 12 in Monterey, we'll say at 6:30. We'll all park in the parking garages across the street (caddy cornered) unless they can arrange street parking in front of the the restaurant, which would be pretty cool.
http://www.turn12barandgrill.com/

turn12_zps2kquymkr.png

Note there are some 1-way streets here.

I'll start a list here and edit it as I get confirmation.

Ufnavy06
Fiddler49 +1
NFSBOSS
Wingrider
Viper1mx
Moto +1
Grant 302 +1
Tri-bar +1

ufnavy06 said:

Definitely only 2 for me. Bro not able to make it. 6:30pm sounds fine with me.

ufnavy06

Don't know if you've started weather watching, but 40% chance of rain Thursday evening into Friday morning. Most of us know what rain is here (mist) but that'll make sound more interesting. Plan accordingly.

Re: Do The Screw In Your 302 2015 Update Please Read

Just a couple of last minute details in no particular order:

* Please bring cash for the garage and we'll get everything squared up that morning.
* For those not parking in the garage try and park behind us, we'll be in garages 17-12. Updated assignments are below.
* Don't forget to join Team HOD before the event. It will be one less thing you have to do that morning.
* I'll have two sets each of 1/2" and blank exhaust discs with me in case anyone needs them. If anyone would like to buy any other size I can bring them with me. $20 per set. Please send me a PM.
* I have three BMO 2.0 T-Shirts in charcoal size large. Special for the event is $15. Please send me a PM if you want one.
* For anyone coming to hang out with us bring your helmet. HOD also has helmets for rent. Also bring a chair and join us in the garage.
* I still need to confirm the group photo at the finish line during lunch. Stay tuned.

Remember we're all friends so let's keep it cool on track so we can all drive home. See everyone either Thursday evening or Friday morning.

Garage pairings:

17. Steve full garage- Run group D
16. Rick and Bret split garage- Run group C
15. Doug full garage- Instructor
14. Grant full garage- run group C
13. Jared and Andy split garage- Run groups C & A
12. Dave- Run group C

A64F6240_zpsd5cbaa69.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors