The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

GT350 North American Track Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Tried to book Sebring this a.m., put on wait list. The wife went for the idea of spending the week in Florida. So we will see what happens. Called the 800 # and they said he wait list should be resolved by early next week. Dunno?!?

I assume this invite is for original owners only. I received my invite yesterday in the mail but didn't act on it til today...my bad....I'm on the waiting list for Lime Rock, which means sorry Charlie. I guess Pete beat me to the punch... :mad:

xroads

It's good to be the Boss.
I'm still sitting on the bench waiting to be picked! I was not on my selling dealer's list. This is the response I received today by email after two requests.
Hi Al,

Unfortunately, the Owner sessions are sold out at each event, and all requests are now put on a waiting list.

Thank you!
Carrie Nolan

I received my Invitation and registered for Sebring last night. I did not see an answer here concerning the 2 day listed in the letter vs the 1 day listed on registration page so I called Ford Racing.

They told me this will be a 1/2 day event with the other day/time slots groups such as media etc.. Sounds to me the letter is a one size fits all type.

They way I understand what I was told, the morning will be an overview of the car then some basic track safety instruction before a ride along. Then continues with some behind the wheel time. I would venture to guess it may be lead /follow but I do not know for sure. I did not think to ask. Sorry. Sound like the first half of Track Attack.

I am wait listed for Lime Rock. I just got my letter today so how could they already be full? Hopefully that clears up soon.

Champale said:
I am wait listed for Lime Rock. I just got my letter today so how could they already be full? Hopefully that clears up soon.

Yeah, no kidding! It's like the letters went out it over a week or two it seems, and available slots filled filled up fast. Perhaps they are waiting to see the response they receive and, if it's well above expectations, maybe they'll open up more slots at each venue. We can only hope!

I received my invitation Monday and went to register for RA this morning, already full but I went ahead and got on the wait list. I can only hope they open up some more time slots for this event. Would have liked to have an opportunity to register for this!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xroads said:
I'm still sitting on the bench waiting to be picked! I was not on my selling dealer's list. This is the response I received today by email after two requests.
Hi Al,

Unfortunately, the Owner sessions are sold out at each event, and all requests are now put on a waiting list.

Thank you!
Carrie Nolan

I did not get a letter and emailed them. I received a response from Carrie Neslon stating "omly original owners may attend". Since I'm the second owner i'm not eligable :mad:

I was out of town for a couple days and came home to find the letter in the mail. Went to sign up and every one of them is full. Got on the wait list for Limerock, but I won't hold my breath. I would have gone to any of them since I have airline and hotel points to burn.

BTW, I am a second owner of a 2012 Boss 302 and got the invite, so it is definitely not original owner only.

Wow...after reading this thread, glad I acted fast. I got an e-mail at 10:52 am on Monday and my sign up confirmation e-mail at 10:59! Heading to RA on September 10th. Can't wait. Should be fun!

9Cobra7 said:
Wow...after reading this thread, glad I acted fast. I got an e-mail at 10:52 am on Monday and my sign up confirmation e-mail at 10:59! Heading to RA on September 10th. Can't wait. Should be fun!
Interesting how these went out......I got mine via US Post Office on Monday and registered around 6:00 pm for RA. It must have mailed out the previous Thursday or Friday. Another member posted up shortly after 6:00 pm and said it was full so it must have been one of the last available spots.

I'm really looking forward to the event. It's going to be a 16 hour round trip to drive there and back, but will be worth it. I'm heading to RA in about 10 days for NASA Time Trials in the Boss......likely the last event there in the Boss so it will be fun to have the next trip be in the GT350, even if it's someone else's 8)

Just got back Sunday from a 3 day event at Mosport then found the email from Ford and signed up for Lime Rock on Oct 1st. What a great way to end up an excellent weekend at Mosport. I've never been to Lime Rock. Look forward to meeting other BMO members making this event. Sounds like it'll be fun.

ArizonaBOSS said:
Allow me to reiterate to anyone going that you should take your GoPros and get us some first-person footage!
I was hoping I could bring my lap timer, but obviously the GoPro would be close enough for gubment work ;) I'll be sure to bring mine just for you Drew :D

TMO Supporting Vendors