The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Called Ford today said the new delivery date has changed again to Dec. 30. The very nice little lady just forgot to tell me what year. Any news Jim. Really wanted it for my Daytona event the first of Dec. Thanks for all the great info you have provided. Time to decide on a car for this great event put on by the Audi Club of Ohio. Still think we still have some open spots if anyone is interested.
John

jas427 said:
Called Ford today said the new delivery date has changed again to Dec. 30. The very nice little lady just forgot to tell me what year. Any news Jim. Really wanted it for my Daytona event the first of Dec. Thanks for all the great info you have provided. Time to decide on a car for this great event put on by the Audi Club of Ohio. Still think we still have some open spots if anyone is interested.
John
If that was a tire issue they would not deliver in late December. It must be something else and the only thing that comes to mind is the CF wheels. Either a QC or inventory problem. My guess is the latter.

cloud9 said:
Any update after "produced"? Thanks in advance.

As of the October 22nd update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-07-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-13-2015

fuhrius said:
I'm wondering what's up with R's...

the few 16 R's that I know of seem to be landing in the same boat with a new build week of Nov 30.

1FATP8JZ2G5520286 in case there's any update JMB.

As of the October 15th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-30-2015)

jas427 said:
John

As of the October 6th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-30-2015 ) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Dec-24-2015 - ETA End Date Dec-30-2015

When asking for an update, please add your order #/dealer #, or VIN. It makes it easier and quicker for me. Thank you.

jmbboss302

jmbboss302 said:
As of the October 22nd update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-07-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-13-2015
Thank you! Will you see the rail car # it's put on once shipped? I know we were able to call that number and enter the rail car number to track the Bosses.

cloud9 said:
Thank you! Will you see the rail car # it's put on once shipped? I know we were able to call that number and enter the rail car number to track the Bosses.

Yes, it will show the rail car number, and the convoy number it's loaded on.

Randy M said:
I don't have an order # but my dealer # is F74021 and my Vin is 1FA6P8JZ7G5521432

Thanks

As of the October 23rd update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-23-2015)

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Sorry Jim for not giving my vin on my last request. Just not thinking to clearly when the delivery dates keep moving the way they are. Thanks for the date with the year that always helps to know. Do you know when they post the window sticker?? Is it posted after the build is scheduled and all the needed parts are in stock and ready to go?? And when is the vin generated ? Ive had a vin for months, and thought once given the build would start right away. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get my head around the process. The lady on the customer service phone stated that the cars aren't built in order. Saying if your parts aren't in stock that the build won't start until they all arrive. So my take is my friend might get his car built before mine even though his vin is hundreds after mine. Just your thoughts. Thanks
John

Hi, new to these boards. can someone try and track my 2016 GT350 for me or give me any info. it was built this past week on 10/22. VIN is 1FA6P8JZ8G5520418, Order number is J001, From Bell Ford in Phoenix, AZ. Thank you ive been told eta is nov 11-17, but who knows for sure until it ships

New to the forum myself, I've had my order in since August so a little later than most.. I'm not sure of the VIN but I do know the dealer number is 53L123, Jack Schmitt Ford in 62234.. hopefully that is enough data, last I was told was that there is a material hold.

Hello, new member here. I have a 350 on order with VIN: 1FA6P8JZ2G5521001 it would be great if you could give me an update

TMO Supporting Vendors