The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I talked to Ford Performance this morning and they said that a) their system isn't very accurate and b) my car has now been pushed back to the week of Nov 30. boo.
1FATP8JZ2G5520286
what do you show jmbboss?

fuhrius said:
I talked to Ford Performance this morning and they said that a) their system isn't very accurate and b) my car has now been pushed back to the week of Nov 30. boo.
1FATP8JZ2G5520286
Boo

fuhrius said:
1FATP8JZ2G5520286

As of the October 15th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-30-2015)

TripleYellow said:
New to the forum and thanks for the add.
My order #is 1111 and the dealer # is F52420
Any news would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Nothing came up with the numbers supplied. Please double check your order number and dealer number.

Thanks, I'll double check with the dealer to verify if correct. That is what is printed on the "Vehicle Order Confirmation" they gave me.
Much appreciated.

I received this reply from the dealer.
"Your order # is 9272 and Code P8J."
I assume the dealer # of F52420 is correct.
Would you mind checking on these numbers?
Thanks

TripleYellow said:
I received this reply from the dealer.
"Your order # is 9272 and Code P8J."
I assume the dealer # of F52420 is correct.
Would you mind checking on these numbers?
Thanks

As of the August 12th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update, your car was "Produced" yesterday:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - Oct-14-2015 - ETA Start Date Nov-04-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-10-2015
Any update after "produced"? Thanks in advance.

I'm wondering what's up with R's...

the few 16 R's that I know of seem to be landing in the same boat with a new build week of Nov 30.

1FATP8JZ2G5520286 in case there's any update JMB.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel