The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas427 said:
OK really trying to cope with this back and forth with the delivery dates. Been told now to expect it Nov. 26 to Dec. 2. Jim if you can please shed some light on this.
Thanks
John

It's because your cars build date has been pushed back. As of the October 6th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-02-2015)

November 26th looks to be the date it is to ship out from Flat Rock, and December 2nd is the date it should arrive at your dealer. And these dates are estimates.

What's the difference between " Unscheduled-Material Hold " and "Unscheduled-Clean"? Does the build date depend more on the status of the dealer you ordered it from as opposed to the date when ordered or something else?
Any updates on My Order # is 0529, Dealer # F23261 ?
Thanks so much!!!

any update on 1FATP8JZ2G5520286 ?

thanks much for any insight. Last week it showed scheduled for week of Oct 26. Given that it's an R and that Ford has said they won't be building R's Nov-Feb I'm getting pretty anxious about this latest date.

BlazeYellow said:
What's the difference between " Unscheduled-Material Hold " and "Unscheduled-Clean"? Does the build date depend more on the status of the dealer you ordered it from as opposed to the date when ordered or something else?
Any updates on My Order # is 0529, Dealer # F23261 ?
Thanks so much!!!

I really don't know the difference between "Unscheduled-Material Hold " and "Unscheduled-Clean". The build date is determined by the dealers allocation for the vehicle. As of the August 12th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold

cloud9 said:
I'm curious if mine shows a ship or delivery date? Thanks in advance!

1FA6P8JZ9G5520234

As of the October 6th update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA start date-Nov-04-2015 - ETA end date Nov-10-2015

ETA start date must be when it ships, and the ETA end date is when it arrives at the dealer. They have changed the system slightly since the Boss 302's were being built. I'll know more about the ETA start and end dates as I track my new Flex that's on order.

fuhrius said:
any update on 1FATP8JZ2G5520286 ?

thanks much for any insight. Last week it showed scheduled for week of Oct 26. Given that it's an R and that Ford has said they won't be building R's Nov-Feb I'm getting pretty anxious about this latest date.

As of the October 2nd update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (2015-10-26)

jmbboss302 said:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA start date-Nov-04-2015 - ETA end date Nov-10-2015

ETA start date must be when it ships, and the ETA end date is when it arrives at the dealer. They have changed the system slightly since the Boss 302's were being built. I'll know more about the ETA start and end dates as I track my new Flex that's on order.
Good deal, thanks. If that date holds I just might be able to get the break-in miles on it before the snow flies 8)

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Here's one for $23.29 plus shipping. And available now!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/331657901298?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

s-l1600.jpg

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Thanks Jim for your help. Just hoping Ford gets it to me for Christmas. Thanks Again
jmbboss302 said:
It's because your cars build date has been pushed back. As of the October 6th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Nov-02-2015)

November 26th looks to be the date it is to ship out from Flat Rock, and December 2nd is the date it should arrive at your dealer. And these dates are estimates.

jas427 said:
Thanks Jim for your help. Just hoping Ford gets it to me for Christmas. Thanks Again
John, there are rumors flying around the Ford gave the OK To Buy or OKTB last Friday. Hopefully that will be confirmed tomorrow and the already built GT350's leave ramp 51, or we affectionately call it Area 51, and get into hands of owners within two weeks.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Thanks Jim and Rick. Did the Sebring Track Tour today. Sounds like the Buy Order was given today for the Shelby 350s but not the Rs. They said maybe a few weeks till the buy order is given for the R models. It seems that Ford has build some cars and are waiting for the buy order before they can be shipped. My dealer thinks a friend of mine whos vin # is over 500 after mine may get delivered before mine. Do to the already built cars stored in the warehouse not being accessed until the later builds are moved out of the way. Do you think there is any chance of that ??? Thanks
John

John, there are rumors flying around the Ford gave the OK To Buy or OKTB last Friday. Hopefully that will be confirmed tomorrow and the already built GT350's leave ramp 51, or we affectionately call it Area 51, and get into hands of owners within two weeks.

Hi jmbboss302 I'm a new member seeking any info you may have on my order below (No VIN yet). Thanks in advance!

Dealer: 72W519
Order: S350

jmbboss302 said:

My scheduled build day was today, just curious if you show any updates to it?

cloud9 said:
My scheduled build day was today, just curious if you show any updates to it?

I'm hoping it does get built to help dispell the nasty rumor circulating on other boards that Ford has decided to build zero R's until February. (I don't believe that, btw, as the source is not credible and I don't want it to be true ;-)

fuhrius said:
I'm hoping it does get built to help dispell the nasty rumor circulating on other boards that Ford has decided to build zero R's until February. (I don't believe that, btw, as the source is not credible and I don't want it to be true ;-)
Mine's a GT350 TP car so it won't help you in that regard.

jas427 said:
Thanks Jim and Rick. Did the Sebring Track Tour today. Sounds like the Buy Order was given today for the Shelby 350s but not the Rs. They said maybe a few weeks till the buy order is given for the R models. It seems that Ford has build some cars and are waiting for the buy order before they can be shipped. My dealer thinks a friend of mine whos vin # is over 500 after mine may get delivered before mine. Do to the already built cars stored in the warehouse not being accessed until the later builds are moved out of the way. Do you think there is any chance of that ??? Thanks
John

Ehhhhh, there is no warehouse, Ramp 51 is outside. I don't know the process they use to load them on rail or convoy, but as of what I can see today, nothing has shipped yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel