The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morjo02 said:
Looking for assistance to help me track a 2016 GT350R order. I received the DORA

Dealer Code = F52023 or 52A023
Model Year = 2016
Body Type = Shelby GT350R
Order Number = G05T
Priority = 51
Order Type = 2
DORA Processed = 09/15/15

As of the September 15th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

Moto said:
Looking to check on mine now. Ordered early August with a supposed oct-dec allocation for build.
Order number D02M

Dealer F24015

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As of the August 18th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

fuhrius said:
jmbboss302,

Do you have any general updates on timing for 2016 builds?

or anything specific about 1FATP8JZ2G5520286?

thanks.

As of the September 14th update;

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-26-2015 )

bullittman said:
THANKS for the great info on your forum
Welcome to BMO. Will you be taking your 350 to the track?

VooDooBOSS said:
Welcome to BMO. Will you be taking your 350 to the track?

Thanks VooDoo Boss, yes I have tracked my 500 at the Glen, and did Gingerman last year (Mich) with the hoondog event. Probably 3/4 times a year. Would like to do Mid Ohio and Summitt point too.

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Hi Everyone
Just a little help needed on my Shelby. Jim has been a great help with all this info and I thank him for that. Its guys like him who help this site along with such important information for the car guys waiting for his little piece of history to arrive. So if Jim does get a chance to keep a eye out for my car should be built next month and delivered in early Nov. My delivery dates have gone like this. First date Aug 28, then Sept.19, then Oct.17, NOW its NOV. 18. It really hurts to go month after month. I think it would have been better not to know. Ok maybe that's going to far. My vin #1fatp8jz7g5520168. Thanks Again Jim. You can wait till next month some time to look for the build to start.
John
Waiting in South Florida

jas427 said:
Hi Everyone
Just a little help needed on my Shelby. Jim has been a great help with all this info and I thank him for that. Its guys like him who help this site along with such important information for the car guys waiting for his little piece of history to arrive. So if Jim does get a chance to keep a eye out for my car should be built next month and delivered in early Nov. My delivery dates have gone like this. First date Aug 28, then Sept.19, then Oct.17, NOW its NOV. 18. It really hurts to go month after month. I think it would have been better not to know. Ok maybe that's going to far. My vin #1fatp8jz7g5520168. Thanks Again Jim. You can wait till next month some time to look for the build to start.
John
Waiting in South Florida

As of the September 25th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Oct-19-2015)

As far as the ETA for delivery, the update now shows that it's been bumped up to November 10th.

TMO Supporting Vendors