The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
As of the August 28th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-12-2015)

2016's:
It looks like they've produced about 50 GT350's so far, none been been released yet. There's a handful scheduled to be built the week of September 7th, and then starting the week of October 5th, it looks like they will be ramping production up to full speed.

2015's:
As of a few days ago, none have been released yet.

thanks for the update.

Z20WHAT said:
g

Oh man............ Must have been a really REALLY good time at the Track Tour!!
It was! I ordered it weeks before though. I also got hot laps with one of the suspension engineers named Steve during the historic races. That guy can drive. 8)

There seems to be some confusion on another board. The question is: can a dealer place an order and the client receive a DORA if that dealer doesn't have an allocation (they aren't part of the SVT program or their allocation is already spoken for). I don't have a priority code listed on my DORA...some think this means that my order is BS. Any thoughts?

jlwdvm said:
There seems to be some confusion on another board. The question is: can a dealer place an order and the client receive a DORA if that dealer doesn't have an allocation (they aren't part of the SVT program or their allocation is already spoken for). I don't have a priority code listed on my DORA...some think this means that my order is BS. Any thoughts?
Your dealer needed to sign up to sell the GT350 and it cost them $1,000. If they did not pay the fee they do not have an allocation. Additionally their rep needed to approve the order and should have some insight on when the order will be pulled in their region. See if they have the answers to those questions.

We have been told by the rep that it will be built and delivered this year. There were 3 orders pulled for our region and mine wasn't one of them. Some think it is strange that there isn't a priority code listed on my DORA.

ITLRUN said:
My VIN is 1FA6P8JZ6G552094. My car was ordered 6/10. 900A, 60T

What can you tell me about my mule? Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Joe Charles

Your VIN number was missing a number, but i believe this is it: 1FA6P8JZ6G5520594.

As of the August 28th:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Oct-12-2015)

VooDooBOSS said:
If jmbboss has confirmed its in the system you're golden.

Nothing is guaranteed until it has a VIN number. In the past, I've seen vehicles in the system "In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold" that have never been built.

something still seems wacky with these dates...there are way too many cars (based on the spread of the VIN's we know of) schedule to be built in the Oct 12 week is seems to me. Unless they're doing some sort of binge-building of 350's in certain weeks.

Papa Smurf said:
Hey jmbboss here is my order info. Any news would be appreciated. Thanks,

Dealer # 41V776. Order# is 0530. No VIN yet.

As of the August 12th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

Papa Smurf said:
Thanks I'll let you know when I get a VIN. I see August 12th update, how often do they do updates?

There's nothing standard in the updates. However, when the dealers allocation is available, Thursday is the day of the week that vehicles get assigned their VIN number and build week.

TMO Supporting Vendors