The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GT350
1FA6P8JZ#G552xxxx

1FA = Manuf: Ford Motor Company USA Make: Ford Type: Passenger car
6 = Seat belts and front/side air bags
P8J = Shelby
Z = 5.2 L
# = Check number
G = Year 2016
5 = Flat Rock Assembly
52xxxx =Sequential unit number

GT350R
1FATP8JZ#G552xxxx

1FA = Manuf: Ford Motor Company USA Make: Ford Type: Passenger car
T = Seat belts, front/knee air bags
P8J = Shelby
Z = 5.2 L
# = Check number
G = Year 2016
5 = Flat Rock Assembly
52xxxx =Sequential unit number

jas427

BOSS LS #469
Thats Great
Can't thank you enough this just brings it all together. I guess this site is very lucky to have someone in your position and willing to provide all this Great info.
Thanks Again. I'm sure I will try to come up with a few more questions as I go over what maybe possible.

BlazeYellow said:
Do you know how many prototype GT350 and GT350R's were produced?
My Order # is 0529, Dealer # F23261
Thanks!

As of the June 10th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

Yes, I do know how many pre-production GT350 & GT350R's that will be produced, but I would prefer not to say at this time.

On another note, I passed a Red GT350R on I-75 on my way to work about an hour ago. The sound from the 5.2L at 70 miles per hour was really cool! It looked like an engineer in the passenger seat that was letting his kid drive it. Lucky kid!

Thanks so much. I noticed that for my order you showed a June 10th update where some of the others have a much more recent update date. Is there a pattern/reason as to how often a particular order is updated? Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jimmy

The cars with the more recent updates all seem to have their VIN's and a scheduled build week. The closer it gets to being built, the greater chance of more updates. It's all about getting the materials to the assembly plan in time to build the car.

Thank you! Here's a buddy of mines order info. He is not a forum member.
Order # 1111 Dealer F52420
Any info appreciated.

BlazeYellow said:
Any info appreciated.
He should be a member. ;)

BlazeYellow said:
Any info appreciated.

Double check the Order Number and Dealer Number. Nothing is coming up with these numbers.

NFSBOSS said:
Nope your date is fine but jmbboss302 is on vacation this week. I'm sure he'll get an update for you when he returns next week.

Anyone else?

Since this car was just ordered yesterday I am not sure if the information that I have provided to you will be helpful but in any event here it is?

Obviously no VIN assigned based on just ordering the car.

Dealer: CB7217

Order No: J900

Any information on this car down the road will be greatly appreciated.

;)

7500RPM said:
Since this car was just ordered yesterday I am not sure if the information that I have provided to you will be helpful but in any event here it is?

Obviously no VIN assigned based on just ordering the car.

Dealer: CB7217

Order No: J900

Any information on this car down the road will be greatly appreciated.

;)

As of the July 9th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

twistedneck said:
FYI - we just delivered a bunch of std and R car components for some builds next week (7/13) - so I think things are really starting to move.

Flat Rock Assembly has had no production the last 4 weeks. They ramp back up today.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel