The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If my ETA is Jan28-Feb3, does anybody know when I should expect any shipping info? My window sticker says it will travel via rail from Flat Rock to near my dealer (Eastern Iowa). The car was finished on Jan 4. Thanks!

Anyone know about how long it takes from production date until transport info is posted? My window sticker says convoy on it and would like to have some idea of when it is going to arrive at the dealer. 1FA6P8JZ0G5522454. Thanks y'all!

Bunkie726 said:
Anyone know about how long it takes from production date until transport info is posted? My window sticker says convoy on it and would like to have some idea of when it is going to arrive at the dealer. 1FA6P8JZ0G5522454. Thanks y'all!

Takes a few days for QC before it's released for shipping. Mine was released yesterday after a build date of 1/20. Hoping it gets picked up today by a truck.

Looks like mine just got picked up via Rail this morning even thought it said CONVOY on the window sticker.

jmb could you please get me the rail car number? thanks a lot 1fa6p8jz6g5522524

JMB, you're the man.
Hoping for a quick update.

Order: R003
Dealer: F52517V

Do you have a preferred length of time between requests? (for example, asking once a week vs. once a month...) I'm anxious for info on the car but don't want to be bothersome.

C7 B8 said:
Jmbboss302,

My 1FA6P8JZ7G5521996 was produced 1-15. Still not yet released for shipment. Is that normal for QC or whatever process between complete to ship? Thanks again in advance.

As of the January 16th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-16-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-22-2016

Yes, it can be.

jsteckman said:
Ok I finally got my DORA from dealer! Can you check it for me? Thanks
Dealer# 44L050
order# 1181

Thanks !!
Scott

As of the January 18th update;

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

Bunkie726 said:

As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-15-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-21-2016

It should arrive sometime between the ETA dates

bdub85 said:
Looks like mine just got picked up via Rail this morning even thought it said CONVOY on the window sticker.

jmb could you please get me the rail car number? thanks a lot 1fa6p8jz6g5522524

As of today's update:

In Transit - Received - OBOB1121 (Csx Transportation ) - Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-03-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-09-2016

Your car was taken to the New Boston railyard, which is west of Flat Rock.

TheLeftSchuh said:
JMB, you're the man.
Hoping for a quick update.

Order: R003
Dealer: F52517V

Do you have a preferred length of time between requests? (for example, asking once a week vs. once a month...) I'm anxious for info on the car but don't want to be bothersome.

Ass of the January 14th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

Thursday's are the best days to ask for an update. That's when cars get their Schedule Build Date and VIN.

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-15-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-21-2016

It should arrive sometime between the ETA dates
[/quote

Thanks JMBBOSS. At this point I have to believe we all collectively owe you adult beverages for life for your help. Very much appreciated!

jmb could you see if there is a rail car number? 1fa6p8jz6g5522524

Also, do you like maryland crab cakes? I will ship some to your house for your help through this process.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
bdub85 said:
Also, do you like maryland crab cakes? I will ship some to your house for your help through this process.

If he doesn't want them, I'll take em! Just kidding (?)

bdub85 said:
jmb could you see if there is a rail car number? 1fa6p8jz6g5522524

how about a referral to a great place to order crab cakes? (sorry for being OT)

TMO Supporting Vendors