The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey jmbboss302, between unscheduled clean and material hold, does either one mean that you're any closer to being scheduled? And if so, is there any ballpark timeframe as to when a car gets scheduled or is it based on various factors? I ordered mid November and was originally told January build, but am still unscheduled at this point. Thanks for all of your help.

Bay Area
stang302 said:
Hey jmbboss302, between unscheduled clean and material hold, does either one mean that you're any closer to being scheduled? And if so, is there any ballpark timeframe as to when a car gets scheduled or is it based on various factors? I ordered mid November and was originally told January build, but am still unscheduled at this point. Thanks for all of your help.

Any idea what unscheduled clean is?

Hi JMB, would you mind checking on mine once again. I got the word from my dealer about three weeks ago that the rep had pulled my order for production, but status hadn't changed the last two times I checked.

Order: 9898
Dealer: F20112E

Thanks again!

mattlqx

Mustangless
byronj said:
Any idea what unscheduled clean is?

Unscheduled Clean means the zone manager has picked this allocation and is waiting for the factory to pick it up and schedule a build week. You should get a VIN and build week the next time the factory does scheduling, which is typically on Thursdays.

Do cars get cleared for shipping and loaded at all hours of the day 7 days a week, or does clearance and loading only happen during business hours?

88saleen544 said:
Hi JMBBoss302,

My dealer has been a bit vague in giving me details but I believe these are the correct pieces of info:

Order Code R200
Sales Code (Dealer #?) F21213C

Thanks for any and all help!!

As of the January 4th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

stang302 said:

Unscheduled clean is one step closer to it being scheduled. Your build is determined by your dealers allocation, not when it was ordered.

gravedgr said:
Hi JMB, would you mind checking on mine once again. I got the word from my dealer about three weeks ago that the rep had pulled my order for production, but status hadn't changed the last two times I checked.

Order: 9898
Dealer: F20112E

Thanks again!

As of the January 21st update:

FYI Dealer code: F21002

jmbboss302 said:
As of the January 21st update:

FYI Dealer code: F21002
Whoops, thanks for correcting my typo.

Well, at this point I've passed at least 3 Thursdays since the dealer reported this info to me, so I'm really beginning to doubt that the regional rep "pulled my order for production". My understanding is that within a 1 week cycle (give or take), status should change to Unscheduled Clean. Getting a little frustrated at the opacity of information from this particular dealer/salesperson.

gravedgr said:
Whoops, thanks for correcting my typo.

Well, at this point I've passed at least 3 Thursdays since the dealer reported this info to me, so I'm really beginning to doubt that the regional rep "pulled my order for production". My understanding is that within a 1 week cycle (give or take), status should change to Unscheduled Clean. Getting a little frustrated at the opacity of information from this particular dealer/salesperson.
Is that a word? Opaqueness? Lack of transparency? ;)

:mad:

My car is finally on its last leg home, was picked up in illinois last night.

I had a friend who has connections with a network of transporters set it up, and as a favor to my dealer had him also setup a transport for the dealer to get a car back from the west coast from a family member. His was going to be open transport, mine was enclosed, but no good deed goes unpunished as the dispatcher mixed the two up and sent an open transporter to pick mine up. Long story short, it would be a logistical nightmare to get it switched over to another enclosed trailer, so Im rolling the dice and having it go open, despite the big blizzard hitting the entire central section of the US.

Wish my car luck guys! I will find out on Tuesday if my 8 month wait will end with any potential damage

krt22 said:
My car is finally on its last leg home, was picked up in illinois last night.

I had a friend who has connections with a network of transporters set it up, and as a favor to my dealer had him also setup a transport for the dealer to get a car back from the west coast from a family member. His was going to be open transport, mine was enclosed, but no good deed goes unpunished as the dispatcher mixed the two up and sent an open transporter to pick mine up. Long story short, it would be a logistical nightmare to get it switched over to another enclosed trailer, so Im rolling the dice and having it go open, despite the big blizzard hitting the entire central section of the US.

Wish my car luck guys! I will find out on Tuesday if my 8 month wait will end with any potential damage

All the snow is cleared up now. No worries. It's actually 60* here in Maryland now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one. If the driver is really due to arrive tuesday, hopefully hes out of the thick of it already!

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-kayla-forecast-2016

map_specnewsdct-19_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

krt22 said:
This one. If the driver is really due to arrive tuesday, hopefully hes out of the thick of it already!

https://weather.com/storms/winter/news/winter-storm-kayla-forecast-2016

map_specnewsdct-19_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Yeah that could get sketchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The end of my ETA window is Feb 3. If the car gets to eastern Iowa in time it will probably be in the middle of a blizzard! Figures.

Hi JMB
FP told me on Friday my car was on the rail but they couldnt give me a car number....hopefully the rail car is making it's way to TX :) VIN 1FA6P8JZ6G5522300. Thanks for your help!

TMO Supporting Vendors