• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe7e7 said:
Hello. New the forums. I ordered a 2016 GT350R and the dealership finally gave me a VIN (1FATP8JZ0G5520867). I was wondering if I could get a status update. From what I've read on this topic, an update will probably show material hold, but hopefully that will change in the (hopefully) near future. Thanks in advance for the info.

As of the October 27th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Dec-07-2015 )

7500RPM said:
Hello:

Any update on my 2015 GT350 would be certainly appreciated. VIN is listed above.

In addition if you could provide me with any information for my 2016 GT350 that would also be appreciated.

VIN: 1FATP8JZ2G5520319

Thanks!

:)

1FA6P8JZXF5520077

As of the October 20th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Aug-12-2015 - ETA End Date Aug-18-2015

1FATP8JZ2G5520319

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Dec-07-2015)

disneyfun1 said:
Lets try this again for a thursday update please!

my info is vin-1FA6P8JZ8G5520418 to Phoenix, AZ if any new updates yet. anxiously waiting!

just checking again.

As of the October 23rd update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-16-2015

Mustang333 said:
Could I get an update on VIN#1FA6P8JZ3G5520116, please?
Thanks!

As of the October 28th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-06-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-12-2015

jmbboss302 said:
1FA6P8JZXF5520077

As of the October 20th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Aug-12-2015 - ETA End Date Aug-18-2015

1FATP8JZ2G5520319

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Dec-07-2015)

Thanks for the attached updates.

With respect to car #77 obviously the information that you have access to has not been updated based on a delivery dates for August.

I know that you are just the messenger but certainly Ford has not provided accurate information for this and many other members waiting for their cars.

VooDooBOSS said:
Id say it looks very accurate since you don't have your car.

Just so I understand are you suggesting that the information provided with an ETA of August 18th is accurate?

VooDooBOSS said:
It should be obvious that date had expired. ;). I'm saying his information is as accurate as there is in any Ford system.

Understood.

That is pretty much what I indicated earlier that the information provided to any of us is only a good as to what Ford uploads into their system.

Cheers!

The info is as accurate as it can be. Once Ford approves them to be "Released", then the system is updated.

That being said, it's been a while since I looked at all the 2015 GT350's. As of this morning, 9 2015's have been delivered to their dealers (8 Michigan dealers & 1 Indiana dealer), and 21 2015's are on railcars going to their dealers. The first 2015 was delivered to the dealer on October 23rd. And yes, some 2016's have also been delivered to their dealers this week, with many loaded on railcars and convoy's. It just happens to be that none of them were anyone's car that I've been asked to track.

jmb,

any speculation on R production and why it seems to be running behind (on a mix basis)? based on some VIN production tracking I've seen on other sites, it appears that only about 2.5% of cars that have been built have been R's. (I'm talking 2016's).

fuhrius said:
jmb,

any speculation on R production and why it seems to be running behind (on a mix basis)? based on some VIN production tracking I've seen on other sites, it appears that only about 2.5% of cars that have been built have been R's. (I'm talking 2016's).

I do not know the mix for the R builds.

New to the forum. Looks like a great community.

Thank you for helping everyone out.

Any info you can provide regarding 1FA6P8JZ4G5520609

_M_ said:
New to the forum. Looks like a great community.

Thank you for helping everyone out.

Any info you can provide regarding 1FA6P8JZ4G5520609

As of the September 30th update, your car was Produced on September 29th:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Oct-11-2015 - ETA End Date Oct-17-2015

I would expect the ETA's to be updated when it's Released to ship.

my info is vin-1FA6P8JZ8G5520418 to Phoenix, AZ if any new updates yet. anxiously waiting!

just checking again for friday update!

thank you.

cloud9

Gary
The 6 words every guy wants to hear, "Your GT350 has left the building" :) Dealer said it's on rail car ETTX803338 but it's currently delayed with some sort of mechanical problem. Of course it is! ;D

jmb any help on 1FA6P8JZ9G5520234 would be greatly appreciated. I tried calling the 800 number but it said no status was available.

disneyfun1 said:

just checking again for friday update!

thank you.

As of the October 23rd update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Nov-10-2015 - ETA End Date Nov-16-2015

cloud9 said:
The 6 words every guy wants to hear, "Your GT350 has left the building" :) Dealer said it's on rail car ETTX803338 but it's currently delayed with some sort of mechanical problem. Of course it is! ;D

jmb any help on 1FA6P8JZ9G5520234 would be greatly appreciated. I tried calling the 800 number but it said no status was available.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Canadian National Railways ) - Batcreek, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

It is on Railcar # ETTX803338 (Canadian National Railways), departed Flat Rock at 6:00pm October 28th. It looks like the delay happened shortly after midnight today, in Battle Creek, Michigan.

cloud9

Gary
jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Transit - Delay- Conveyance Mechanical Failure (Canadian National Railways ) - Batcreek, MI - ETA Start Date TBD - ETA End Date TBD

It is on Railcar # ETTX803338 (Canadian National Railways), departed Flat Rock at 6:00pm October 28th. It looks like the delay happened shortly after midnight today, in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Hmm....railcar stranded in Battle Creek, MI......shortly after midnight......well I ordered Triple Coat Yellow with a black roof, but may end up with a one of a kind ::)

railcar_zpshpamiqkk.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel