The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMBOSS is there an update available for G5522307? I see several with VINS a few lower and a few higher than mine that are in transit.

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Transit - Passing (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Wayne, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-19-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-25-2016

Railcar # CTTX690919 (Norfolk Southern Corp )

Thanks as always for the information and updates. I called Norfolk Southern, and they informed me it would likely arrive at the rail yard in my state a week from Friday, which is within the ETA start and end dates listed on the latest update.

Again, thank you so much! You've been great help through this process. I hope I can return the favor someday! :)

GTexas350 said:
JMBOSS is there an update available for G5522307? I see several with VINS a few lower and a few higher than mine that are in transit.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX800066 (Canadian National Railways ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-21-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-25-2016

Cars are not build in order of their VIN'S. As an example, car number 001 could be built several weeks after production has started. VIN's are used for scheduling purposes to make sure all the materials arrive just in time for the build.

88saleen544 said:
Hey JMBBoss302,

Was wondering if there have been any updates to my order?
Order Code R200
Dealer # F21213C

Thanks for all your help!

As of the January 4th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled-Material Hold

jmbboss302 said:
As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX800066 (Canadian National Railways ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Feb-21-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-25-2016

Cars are not build in order of their VIN'S. As an example, car number 001 could be built several weeks after production has started. VIN's are used for scheduling purposes to make sure all the materials arrive just in time for the build.

Awesome, You are the man! Thanks for the info and insight!

krt22 said:
Unscheduled clean means it should be scheduled shortly, material hold is a black hole

Do either unscheduled actually insinuate that the dealer has a real allocation? I am assuming not, at least with material hold..but don't know

jlwdvm said:
Is there a way to know what the final rail yard will be? The car is heading to Krieger Ford Lincoln in Muscatine, Iowa.
I know that BNSF has a route map specific for automobile routings on their rail line. Found it at the bnsf.com website.
Ifcyou know the carrier- not just the railcar owner- you might see if they habe a similar map that shows drop points for automobiles.

@jmbboss302 Thank you for all your help tracking my GT350 TP! I picked up my car today and it's fantastic.

ED268279-0C22-48E3-A040-7478BA83191C_zpsqfgqprzh.jpg

enzo101 said:
Hey jmbboss302.
Could I get an update on VIN 1FA6P8JZ6G5522166

Thank you for your help!

As of the February 10th update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ftwayne, IN - ETA Start Date Feb-17-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-23-2016

bdub85 said:
Hoping this is the last update.... 1fa6p8jz6g5522524 please, thanks again!

Go get it!

Delivered - Final Delivered (Jack Cooper Transport ) - F27426 - Battlefield Ford Culpeper Culpeper, VA - Feb-11-2016, 12:39 ET

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel