The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
As of the March 10th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Mar-30-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-05-2016

Produced 2016-03-09
Thanks Much. I hate to be a smart alec, but how come it can take 4 weeks for a car to travel what is a 1 day truck trip? Trying to understand the logistics or lack of? Time is money and an expensive car sitting in limbo for 3-4 weeks does not make sense to me. I understand the dealer has already been invoiced, so no skin off Ford's nose?

Bards said:
Thanks Much. I hate to be a smart alec, but how come it can take 4 weeks for a car to travel what is a 1 day truck trip? Trying to understand the logistics or lack of? Time is money and an expensive car sitting in limbo for 3-4 weeks does not make sense to me. I understand the dealer has already been invoiced, so no skin off Ford's nose?

For what ever reason, it hasn't been "Released" for shipping, yet. It happens quite often.

jmbboss302 said:
For what ever reason, it hasn't been "Released" for shipping, yet. It happens quite often.
Any way to find out why? In this day and age where I can find my Ups or Fedex realtime location and ETA, what's up with Ford? Customer service? Dealership is equally frustrated.....I call them every day also to find out what's going on. Thanks....as I tell them, not shooting the messenger ;D

jmbboss302 said:
Also, the main reason I am so antsy is that had vacation scheduled 1st 2 weeks of April and wanted to drive the GT350 to Florida from Pa. If it arrives while on vacation I was intending to come back to get it. Obvious waste of time and $$'s. I there any way to promote my car? I know everyone would like that, but I think I have a better excuse? :) Thanks again.

jmboss302 is is helping everyone (mostly complete internet strangers) on his own time get up to date data from the ford system, so please keep that in mind when you are making these sorts of requests and rants about Ford.

krt22 said:
jmboss302 is is helping everyone (mostly complete internet strangers) on his own time get up to date data from the ford system, so please keep that in mind when you are making these sorts of requests and rants about Ford.
Sorry, just trying to understand what is going on :-[

Bards said:
Any way to find out why? In this day and age where I can find my Ups or Fedex realtime location and ETA, what's up with Ford? Customer service? Dealership is equally frustrated.....I call them every day also to find out what's going on. Thanks....as I tell them, not shooting the messenger ;D

There's no way for me to find out why it hasn't been released yet. Once it does get released, then it's ready for shipping.

BlazeYellow said:
Checking to see if there is a Thursday update for
Dealer 52A012, order H037,
VIN 1FATP8JZ9G5524626
Thanks!

As of the March 4th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of Apr-04-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI

CSL said:
Jim,

I believe 1FA6P8JZ6G5524063 was born this week, can you confirm?

Thanks!!

As of the march 17th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - (Moore Transport Of Tulsa, Llc ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-06-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-12-2016

Produced 2016-03-15

As of the March 8th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Mar-15-2016 - ETA End Date Mar-21-2016

jmbboss302 said:
As of the March 11th update:

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

There are no ETA dates posted at this time. I don't know why.

jmbboss302 any update on shipping for VIN: 1FATP8JZ1G5520344? Thanks again and it's getting close!!! Too bad I'm in Kuwait... BOOOOOO!

HI, ITS ME AGAIN. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP. can you tell me if my car has departed, since we last texted. once again the vin number is 1fa6p8jz1g5523631.i believe that it is being trucked to the dealer. do i need a tracking number or something to follow it. also once its in transit, how long would it take to reach its destination of bridgeport, connecticut. thanks again. so far I've ordered 4 gt500's and i think that I'm more excited over this one compared to the others. can't sleep or eat.

TMO Supporting Vendors