The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jas427 said:
Hi Jim
I guess the Rs just seem to hangout after their build. Just looking for a ship date rail car or any movement. 1FATP8JZ6G5520856
As always Thank you very much
John

As of the March 12th update:

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No ETA Dates posted at this time.

CSL said:
JMB,

Looking for any movement on 1FA6P8JZ6G5524063.

As always, many thanks.

As of the March 17th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - (Moore Transport Of Tulsa, Llc ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-06-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-12-2016

CITYSOUND said:
hi there, can you tell me if there are any updates on my car which is in transit. vin number is 1fa6p8jz1g5523631. thanks so much

As of the March 25th update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Enola, PA - ETA Start Date Apr-01-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-07-2016

Yetitime said:
Hi,

I was referred here to get an update on order. I know it was produced on 3/8. Here is my VIN 1FA6P8JZ9G5523814.

Thanks in advance.

As of the March 9th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-02-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-08-2016

As of the March 10th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Mar-30-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-05-2016

Moto said:
Could I please get a status and hoping for shipping update. Thank you.
1FATP8JZ9G5523816

As of the March 25th update:

In Production - Received - RAIL (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

Just a heads up, the updates may not occur as frequently for the next week. I'm taking a spring break road trip. I'm currently in Pigeon Forge, TN, and will eventually be in Lakeland, FL. While driving, I'm keeping an eye out for any Boss's and GT350's on the road. So far, I've seen 1 GHIG Boss in Pigeon Forge 3 times in 2 days, the last time I saw it was in the Smoky Mountians going the opposite direction of me. I hope to see more on the road.

jmbboss302 said:
Just a heads up, the updates may not occur as frequently for the next week. I'm taking a spring break road trip. I'm currently in Pigeon Forge, TN, and will eventually be in Lakeland, FL. While driving, I'm keeping an eye out for any Boss's and GT350's on the road. So far, I've seen 1 GHIG Boss in Pigeon Forge 3 times in 2 days, the last time I saw it was in the Smoky Mountians going the opposite direction of me. I hope to see more on the road.
Have fun and enjoy your vacation. You've earned it!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
jmbboss302 said:

Did you have chance to run the Tail of the Dragon?

jmbboss302 said:
Enjoy! And thank you again for all that you are doing for us!

JMB,
Can you check on this R I just purchased? They told me it had an estimated arival date of 4/19

1FATP8JZ3G5523522

Thanks!
Scott

New guy here! Digging all the info so far, would appreciate a status on my order, VIN 1fa6p8jz6g5524077. Window sticker released a couple weeks ago, don't have much besides that. Thanks in advance!

In the V6L
When you get back from spring break, could you see what's available on this VIN please: 1FA6P8JZ5G5524703

It was ordered on a Wednesday and the VIN was in by Friday the same week.

Thanks!

jmbboss302 said:
As of the March 17th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - (Moore Transport Of Tulsa, Llc ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-06-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-12-2016
JMB,

Arrived to the dealer today ahead of schedule. Thanks very much for all your help tracking this for me. It made the process so much more tolerable and allowed me to work on getting the car on a hauler much sooner than it otherwise would have. I am G3753.

-Chris

Hi, its me again, would you be so kind as to track my car again ???? saturday it was in pennsylvania heading to bridgeport ct, and tuesday it was in delaware. seems as though its going backwards. my vin number is 1fa6p8jz1g5523631. do you think there is a possibility of getting it sooner than april 1-7.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel