The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
As of the March 31st update:

In Transit - Shipped Rail - Railcar # ETTX850336 (Canadian National Railways ) - Ramp 51, Flat Rock, MI

No updated ETA's posted
Hey Jim it arrived 8:30 AM at the Deslership! Many thanks for the hand holding!
Bob

hi jim, its city sound again. do you have any updates, i was told that my car might get delayed again,this is going to be the fourth eta that was given to me , and my car is still in de. please tell me they are wrong. vin no. 1fa6p8jz1g5523631,also car will be shipped by truck from de, instead of nj.

BlazeYellow said:
Good morning,
Checking in to see the status of 1FATP8JZ9G5524626
Hoping it's been released for shipping.
Thanks

As of the April 5th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-23-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-29-2016

tuckersmg said:
Hello, I was wondering if there have been any further updates since March for VIN VIN 1FA6P8JZ3G5524991
Order#3439

Thank you Sir!

As of the April 25th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Week (Week -of May-16-2016 )

aopen33 said:
May I have an update please sir. 1FA6P8JZXG5523417

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of the April 9th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - H23 (Hansen And Adkins Auto Transport ) - Ramp 32, Winston-salem, NC - ETA Start Date Apr-10-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-14-2016

CITYSOUND said:
hi jim, its city sound again. do you have any updates, i was told that my car might get delayed again,this is going to be the fourth eta that was given to me , and my car is still in de. please tell me they are wrong. vin no. 1fa6p8jz1g5523631,also car will be shipped by truck from de, instead of nj.

As of the April 4th update:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX850484 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ptwilming, DE - ETA Start Date Apr-07-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-13-2016

jas427 said:
Hi JIm hope your time off was a Good one. Still waiting for the R to start moving its been 3 weeks or so and no news on deliviery. A update would be great when you get caught up. Thanks 1fatp8jz6g5520856.
John

As of the March 30th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Received - OBOB701 (Csx Transportation ) - Ramp 5M, New Boston, MI

No ETA's posted

BossMoss said:
jmbboss,
Thank you so much for providing these status updates. Can you check to see if my car was released?
1FA6P8JZ5G5524619

Thank you!!!

As of the April 8th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-22-201 - ETA End Date Apr-28-2016

HEY JIM,SORRY TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN. CALLED FP ON THE SHIPPING OF MY car and now they don't have an eta.dealer is also in the dark. is there anyway you can shine a light on this issue. this will be the fourth eta that was issued on car 1fa6p8jz1g5523631. thanks a million for putting up with me. car has been in de for almost 2 weeks.

CITYSOUND said:
HEY JIM,SORRY TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN. CALLED FP ON THE SHIPPING OF MY car and now they don't have an eta.dealer is also in the dark. is there anyway you can shine a light on this issue. this will be the fourth eta that was issued on car 1fa6p8jz1g5523631. thanks a million for putting up with me. car has been in de for almost 2 weeks.

As of the April 4th update:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX850484 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ptwilming, DE - ETA Start Date Apr-07-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-13-2016

The page I look at is the only one that I'm aware of, and it's the same page the dealer and Ford Racing and FP looks at. It may just be sitting there until they get a full load to ship by convoy. Several years back, I had an Expedition sitting in a rail yard for over a week until it was finally loaded on a convoy, and shipped to the dealer. There was nothing I could do but wait.

bpracer said:
Is there any way of knowing what the hold up is in getting it shipped?

1FA6P8JZ9G5524641

Thanks

As of today's update:

Awaiting Shipment - Released - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-21-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-27-2016

Based on previous updates posted in the system, its ETA dates have only changed by a couple of days.

HEY JIM ANY UPDATES ON MY CAR.DEALER TOLD ME THURS THAT CAR WAS ON THE BILL OF LAIDEN BUT DRIVER DIDNT BRING BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT TO DAMAGE IT, TOLD ME IT SHOULD BE ON NEXT TRUCK TO THEM, STILL NO CAR (LOL). DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS AS TO WHATS GOING ON AT THIS POINT? VIN 1FA6P8JZ1G5523631. VERY VERY TEMPTED TO JUST CANCEL ORDER AT THIS POINT.CAR HAS HAD 4 ETA TO THIS POINT, AND HAS BEEN IN DE FOR LITTLE OVER TWO WEEKS, DONT UNDERSTAND FORD LOGISTICS. IVE HAD TO CANCEL MY VACATION ALREADY, BECAUSE I STILL DONT HAVE A CAR, WHICH I WAS TOLD WOULD BE HERE BUY NOW WHEN ORDER WAS ORIGINALLY PLACED. ALSO THE LONGER I WAIT, THE HIGHER THE COMMERCIAL INTEREST RATES ARE GOING.

TMO Supporting Vendors