The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Have Your GT350 Order Tracked Here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Citysound, I understand your frustration, but I think you need to step back, take a deep breath, and relax. Go reread JMBBoss' last reply to you, at this point its out of Ford's hand and you are at the mercy to the transporters. Their system doesnt update again until the car has been delivered to the dealer, your best bet is calling the transport companies directly.

THANKS, this new system they have isn't the best. this is my 4th shelby that i have ordered thru the years and this one seems to be the most stressful. all the others came directly to the nj port as well.cant understand the logistics to have a car go to pa, then back to deleware, nor leaving from a plant other than flatrock. others on the site had cars produced well after mine and they received them already, in the tristate area. ps thanks for listening to me vent out my frustrations

CITYSOUND said:
THANKS, this new system they have isn't the best. this is my 4th shelby that i have ordered thru the years and this one seems to be the most stressful. all the others came directly to the nj port as well.cant understand the logistics to have a car go to pa, then back to deleware, nor leaving from a plant other than flatrock. others on the site had cars produced well after mine and they received them already, in the tristate area
And it's going to be the best one and worth the wait.

took your advice and called rail system, my rail car left delaware on the 5th and is now in indiana. the rail company has no other info on the car nor rail car

CITYSOUND said:
took your advice and called rail system, my rail car left delaware on the 5th and is now in indiana. the rail company has no other info on the car nor rail car

This is the latest post in the system from April 4th:

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # ETTX850484 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ptwilming, DE - ETA Disposition - Pending Update

JAJ said:
Could you please check what's happening on my GT350 VIN: 1FA6P8JZ5G5524703

Thanks again!

As of the April 16th update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (Apr-28-2016) - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-01-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-07-2016

Good morning,
Checking in to see the status of 1FATP8JZ9G5524626
Hoping it's been released for shipping.
Any guesses on delay if no changes since 4/05.
Thanks for all you do!

BlazeYellow said:
Good morning,
Checking in to see the status of 1FATP8JZ9G5524626
Hoping it's been released for shipping.
Any guesses on delay if no changes since 4/05.
Thanks for all you do!

As of the April 5th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-23-2016 - ETA End Date Apr-29-2016

Jmb
Can you check on this gt350R for me? I dont understand why it has not been released for shipping. It was built back on March 17. Cotus site still shows it setting there.
1FATP8JZ3G5523522

Thanks for all your help!

Scott

jsteckman said:
Jmb
Can you check on this gt350R for me? I dont understand why it has not been released for shipping. It was built back on March 17. Cotus site still shows it setting there.
1FATP8JZ3G5523522

Thanks for all your help!

Scott

As of the march 18th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Disposition "Pending Update'

No further info

jmbboss
Any chance I could get an update on 1FA6P8JZ5G5524619? It was built nearly three weeks ago and its status had not been updated last I checked, any guesses or insight as to why it is taking so long to get out of Flat Rock?
Thanks!

markhas said:
JMB,
Can you please check on my GT350 for me? VIN # 1FA6P8JZ1G5524052.
Thanks,
Mark

As of the march 16th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Disposition-Pending Update

JAJ said:
Could you please check one more time on my GT350 VIN: 1FA6P8JZ5G5524703

Thanks!!!

As of the April 21st update:

In Production - Sent to Plant - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Jun-01-2016 - ETA End Date Jun-07-2016

Scheduled to Day (Apr-25-2016)

BossMoss said:
jmbboss
Any chance I could get an update on 1FA6P8JZ5G5524619? It was built nearly three weeks ago and its status had not been updated last I checked, any guesses or insight as to why it is taking so long to get out of Flat Rock?
Thanks!

As of the April 8th update:

In Production - Produced - Flat Rock Assembly Plant, MI - ETA Start Date Apr-22-201 - ETA End Date Apr-28-2016

I have no idea why it hasn't left yet.

TMO Supporting Vendors