The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New TMO Forum Software

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
A few Japanese did land on US soil during WW2 including I think 6 in a human powered mini sub that didn't quite make it to shore and they all died of asphyxiation. Can't remember which shore it was but the sub was recently found...

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Love the new Big Print for us ancient ones! Means I don't need my bifocals to read all the nonsense that Grant 302 types minute by minute. Where are you , you old Forum Whore, I have not seen any really classic posts from you lately , and at my age wacko foolishness just gives me a brief interlude into my childish past.

Is there a certain way to view photos within a thread when accessing the site from my iPhone? It seems that all pictures posted in a thread only show half the picture (maybe due to image size?) ever since the new software upgrade. Is it a phone setting?

Is there a certain way to view photos within a thread when accessing the site from my iPhone? It seems that all pictures posted in a thread only show half the picture (maybe due to image size?) ever since the new software upgrade. Is it a phone setting?
I've noticed that too and I'm working on a fix.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Love the new Big Print for us ancient ones! Means I don't need my bifocals to read all the nonsense that Grant 302 types minute by minute. Where are you , you old Forum Whore, I have not seen any really classic posts from you lately , and at my age wacko foolishness just gives me a brief interlude into my childish past.

HA! Aside from a small hiccup some of us had with site access, I'm still getting used to some of the changes and threads I watch! :confused: It's interfering with my normal levels of nonsense! :eek:

And my nonsense makes even less sense when we lost the lil' :devil: guy. :(

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
All in all, the site is coming along nicely. On my end the site pages load much faster on my iPad.

Also the readability is excellent.

In general our Forum gets a bit better On most every visit. Good job Rick and thanks for hosting a great Mustang site.

We're going to have to send you a new trophy!
Smile,
Dave

TMO Supporting Vendors