The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I still haven't gotten a personalized plate yet because I can't decide which one and when I do it's gone. Now I'm thinking about 302u4ia.

I'm still trying to decide on mine too. NC 8 characters. My 88 Saleen that was stolen had the license plate SWISH but in basketball focused area like Raleigh, that doesn't seem smart for someone who knows nothing about basketball

Heres my choices so far:

GRNMCHNE
GOINGGRN
'13 BOSS
HULK
BRUCEBNR
GRN BOSS
EZBINGRN

I'm leaning towards GRNMCHNE but can't make up my mind. The obvious ones aren't available. Any other ideas?

pa 7 letters, I need a " that's the one " feeling before I order it.
m3eater, m3beater, m3weeder, m3munch, m4lunch, bmwdiet...... would work, still no warm fuzzy.

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
racered302 said:
m3eater, m3beater, m3weeder, m3munch, m4lunch, bmwdiet...... would work, still no warm fuzzy.

One I liked was 'YESBOSS'

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
racered302 said:
I take it you want something BMW related? M3 SLYR

88saleen544 said:
I'm still trying to decide on mine too. NC 8 characters. My 88 Saleen that was stolen had the license plate SWISH but in basketball focused area like Raleigh, that doesn't seem smart for someone who knows nothing about basketball

Heres my choices so far:

GRNMCHNE
GOINGGRN
'13 BOSS
HULK
BRUCEBNR
GRN BOSS
EZBINGRN

I'm leaning towards GRNMCHNE but can't make up my mind. The obvious ones aren't available. Any other ideas?

I like BRUCEBNR. You wouldn't like the BOSS when it gets angry.

[/quote]I take it you want something BMW related? M3 SLYR
[/quote]

Not really, I was just responding to CaliMR post " M3 LOL ". I'll know what I sooner or later, but it has to be perfect just like the car. I won't mention the stubborn shifter though. lol

Try bleeding the clutch if you are having shifter problems, I know I sound like a broken record but it was a night and day difference.

Back in my import day, there were a lot of V8LOL and similar plates. I had an Evolution and was tempted to get one that said EVOL ESQ (bought it right after graduating law school).

EATRICE
BMWHAT
WHOSTHE

JonW said:
In MO, we're stuck with 6 letters. I just reserved mine online:

plate.jpg
?... I get the UB but the MNYN, is that mine? I do like WHOSTHE, LEGAL HI, but BLT4SPD is a good one. I'm going to see if it's available. I think thats the one. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel