The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cool man haha

GAT DAM DMV online ordering is down.... figures, and they close in 15 minutes - if it wasnt raining, i'd make it there in 10 with the boss :)

askjeffro said:
I like BADBOSS better.

Just got confirmation on my custom plate to be made "-LEAD-".
I like it 8)

Is yours #444 or is there some other significance?

TRBOLOL would be a fun one, since there are so many imports with some variant on V8 LOL

You need plates to turn in to pick them up (iirc you were in CA too), so you may have to swap them onto another car temporarily. I was a little worried about it too as it took 3 months to get my regular plates, but custom plates must be backed up too.

CaliMR said:
You need plates to turn in to pick them up (iirc you were in CA too), so you may have to swap them onto another car temporarily. I was a little worried about it too as it took 3 months to get my regular plates, but custom plates must be backed up too.

I have my regular plates too. Just no car to put them on...

CA is trying to pass a law to allow modern reflective versions of the old yellow on black plates, but I already ordered plates. If it passes, I may need to get new plates again.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel