The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know the feeling of sacrifice now that the payment coupons just showed up. I would love somebody to get this for a plate.

SH8KNBK (Does Ricky Bobby ring a bell)

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Well I didn't get "LAGUNA", somebody at the Connecticut DMV probably thought it was an Italian curseword or something :mad: In any event I got my second choice. SH8KNBK would have been the bomb if I would have thought of it ;D

2011-12-15_21-21-46_706.jpg

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I got mine about a week ago. I went with "UF302" on a Gator license plate. The blue plate fits very well with my orange car. I wish I had more letters, but I'm donating back to my college so I can justify only having 5.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I got 12 BOSS in Colorado. I pick up the plates tomorrow. They don't let you use "0" in the plates and didn't go for my "O" replacement or someone else had it. Natuarally I wanted BOSS 302 or 302 BOSS. I got a special Support Our Troops plate that with the red, white and blue should look good with my Kona Blue. I'll post pictures in a few days.

How about:

RCWALP

TMO Supporting Vendors