The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Post your personalized Boss license plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska
Papa Smurf said:
I have a 13 Grabber Blue Boss and my plate is PPASMRF, just like my forum name.
I really like the smurf thing... Paul Brown's first race car was the "Smurf Killer"...
Early fox body coupe black with grabber blue blobs...
if you don't know who Paul was... google Paul Brown and boss...

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient
fiend said:
IMG_1004_zpsf493076c.jpg

She's my ho!
lol, I got a HO too:
trakho.jpg

After several months of trying different combos, I was starting to really want IH8DMV or DMVSUX lol.
NJ didn't seem to want me to use BOSS, I even tried CAPO meaning Boss in Italian, but they said it was a bad word, not true!
So after many failed attempts waiting over a week for each to get denied I ended up with 8OSS302 . Not perfect, but they took it at least. Hopefully from a distance and the blocky letters on the plates it will look like BOSS302...:p

Chris

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
I am going to try and get Indiana plates today. They no longer offer the option to get personalized plates due to some lawsuit...that just blows.

Vermont
Mine is GR8WIFE which I posted on here some time ago. My wife, who is 9 years younger than I and still working (I recently retired), suggested my next license plate should be YSHEWKS for my next car. Recently bought a nice '65 GT convertible below, and may use that plate.

image_zps223cb146.jpg

Mach1Guy said:
I had to take a 2nd look at your plate....I was like "how the heck" Least they didn't screw up your "ohs" I got a "oh" and a "zero" BIG fight to get it fixed but come spring the correct plate will be installed :)

HPIM6679.jpg
LoL! That would be pretty funny if they handed out the same plate.

TMO Supporting Vendors