The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

(SOLD) 2006 Legend Lime GT Premium Coupe - Very Low Miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Price - $17,995
VIN - 1ZVHT82H165113945

2006 Mustang GT premium. Car currently has 5,912 miles on it. Rare Legend Lime color. Only 1,790 made in this color for 2006. Automatic, tan leather, Shaker 500, IUP. Owner Mods - Shelby GT cold air kit, Ford Racing strut tower brace, MRT hood lifts, sequentially blinking taillight harness, body color side mirror covers and Legend Lime Registry dead pedal. Professionally installed 3M clear bra on the front bumper, leading edge of the hood, rocker panels, door edges & sills. Front bumper never drilled for a plate. Car has never been smoked in, has only seen rain a few times and is stored in the winter. I had a new Motorcraft battery installed early last year. I have the original window sticker and all documentation, owner’s manual is still in the original plastic. I doubt you will find a nicer Legend Lime car out there. Because of the mileage and condition of the vehicle it is priced accordingly.

TMO Supporting Vendors