The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Members in Texas & Louisiana, affected by Hurricane Harvey?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Please chime in and let us know , if you can, if you are out of " Harm's Way," and our thoughts and concerns are with you. If you are safe , and have the ability to post on here, let us know you are okay. By the time Harvey leaves we realize folks from Brownsville, to north of the Houston Metro, Austin Metro, San Antonio Metro and soon Louisiana will be in dire need of essentials. Prayers go to you all !!!

Last edited:
@Racerpilotalan is in the Houston area. I hope everyone is safe out there.

I'm in Spring, TX. We have been out doing water rescues the past few days. This flood water is crazy. I know in my neighborhood our creek is about to crest. Will update later when I get back. Been a long couple of days. Thanks for the prayers guys.

Austin
Austin here. We mainly just got a good soaking over the weekend and the sun is even starting to peak out. I've got friends that live in Port Aransas which was right in the bullseye. They've been told it will probably be a couple weeks before they can even go look at the damage. Luckily, it seems that most people got out safely and there have been very few if any serious injuries or fatalities in the town. Unfortunately the worst isn't over farther east in Houston.

Thanks again guys. I'm back home now. Been out doing water rescues mostly all day. Pretty terrible situation going on here. A lot of people have lost everything. I'm a 10 year green beret so I have a duty to my country and community. My wife has gotten into contact with local veteran organizations here to try and start a gofundme for locals in need. Car is safe in case you are wondering. Also saw a red Boss parked on higher ground near the kroger on Louetta. Just in case you are in here. We haven't met yet. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks for all the prayers and kind word fellas. Should have joined this group years ago.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
For those that want to assist the folks in the Houston Area , the Mayor and I believe the County Attorney , have established a Relief Fund within the Greater Houston Community Foundation. The address is listed below , along with a website for those that want to use a credit card --I personally prefer a check , but to each his own.

Greater Houston Community Foundation
5120 Woodway Drive, Suite #6000
Houston, Tx. 77056

Note on your check - Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund

Or, go to; https;//.ghcf.org/hurricane-relief/

Last edited:
Hi, I'm back online safe and dry. I had very minimal rain damage. Areas around me flooded every day. The warehouse I keep the Boss at took water, but I moved my car prior to the flood. A lot of people lost a everything. I just got back from helping my cousin at her house. They had a few inches in every room, others I know were not so lucky, but none of my close family or friends was hurt. Thanks for asking. A lot of people need help, and not just in my home town of Houston. It's easy for the news to focus on Houston. A lot of folks in small towns and rural areas were crushed and they need our help as well. http://www.episcopalrelief.org/

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Really great to hear from so many of you, safe and secure. Great to hear the Stangs are ok, but so much more important that friends/members are secure and unharmed!!! Have as good a Labor Day Weekend as possible in this horrific situation to your State!

My Prayers go out to all those affected by that terrible storm! Imagine going to sleep and waking up to 2 or more feet of water in your house. Those poor souls saw more rain in a couple of days than most of us will see in our life time. Some say global warming is to blame...I just saw a BAD storm stall over one area TOO long! May God help everyone down there!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel