The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO Shirts For Sale $25

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sent. Hoping I got the last one?
If you’re the one that sent payment with no information and didn’t use your CC please send me your info. Large? I’m pretty sure I know who your are but please send it to me.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I may lobby for a nice semi dress oxford shirt next time around? Would look good with a pair of slacks when eating out with your significant other. When someone noticed your Logo'd shirt you could tell them how you were just a modest guy who loved to whip up on Porsches, Vettes, Camaros, etc. on weekends when the track was open. You were wearing this shirt because people knew that TMO was one classy Forum, so you were exhibiting your good taste!

Last edited:

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Perhaps an Untuckit style with just the logo on the front. These are nice business casual shirts.
I may lobby for a nice semi dress oxford shirt next time around? Would look good with a pair of slacks when eating out with your significant other. When someone noticed your Logo'd shirt you could tell them how you were just a modest guy who loved to whip up on Porsches, Vettes, Camaros, etc. on weekends when the track was open. You were wearing this shirt because people knew that TMO was one classy Forum, so you were exhibiting your good taste!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I like Tyme's idea and now that you have nothing else to do , Voodoo, why not in the next few weeks do a survey for style of shirt we all want the next time around;

A) Oxford , semi dress
B) Polo
C) Untucked style

No rush, you can do this sometime in the Spring, we are not a demanding bunch , ha,ha.

PS - thanks again for the great TMO T -Shirts, you done good!

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Chriss, it looks like VB only has 2 Xtra Large shirts left , did you notice?
PS - what track is that you are running on with your Boss, thought I knew where it was but the red building is throwing me off?!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Not where I thought, but since I have not run there it is your duty to provide those of us in the cold climes , some video of your running there. We of the Vicarious Racing Team , appreciate your assistance. Glad you got the last shirt in a large.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel