The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here was my Christmas effort, not pizza but figured you guys would appreciate.

Bourbon marinated beef tenderloin smoked until it reached 125 degrees and then spritzed with remaining marinade and reverse seared inches above the charcoal until crusty.

Rest for 10 minutes and slice.

Served with horseradish cream.

25bbaf5199f70dc6ed2de80026014c23.jpg25e856fc2de7541a13f9c5c005e8c8b1.jpg68a3bc7af0eedff4bb4277629165fbe2.jpga029a17c133b949b589cafd875643070.jpg
Those roasts would be too raw for my Hon, but just right for me!!!!!...Wish I was There!!!!

Looking tasty.

Any thoughts on using stones for cooking pizzas? I have some and have been using them and realized that you don't want to leave them on the stones as the crust will continue to cook once out of the over.

Looking tasty.

Any thoughts on using stones for cooking pizzas? I have some and have been using them and realized that you don't want to leave them on the stones as the crust will continue to cook once out of the over.

The stone goes in the oven and I use the “convection” function at 500 degrees.

Then I slide them off the corn meal laced peel onto the stone for 5-7 minutes, remove and rest them on a cooling rack.

Brush out the brown/burnt corn meal and load the next one onto the stone.

If you cook 3-4 back to back you need to let the stone get more heat soak, it’s only 1/2 thick.

Makes the “New York” style thin chewy style easier to master.

Happy New Year!

TMO Supporting Vendors