The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

We made the front cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
Copy to my collection too. I happen to have a very soft spot for yellow beasts.

Ok fella's

heres the deal

The magazine costs £ 4.20 in the shops thats approx $ 6.50

As we look like we want say 20 they will let me have them directly from the publishers for $ 3.25 plus shipping

Now this is where it gets complicated

To ship airmail, one magazine will cost around $8 each mag, so total would be around $ 12

It could ship by surface mail (by boat) and would take up to 3 months and reduce the cost to approx $ 9

Another option could be to send 20 copies to one of you to distribute to the rest, this would half the shipping costs but i think US customs would add import tax so i dont think this is a good idea

Last idea i have is that i will be coming to USA in May for my Track Attak day and could bring them in the plane and ship while in the USA

Would you like to vote!

ian

I'm happy to pay $12 or wait until you're here in May, whichever you prefer. I just appreciate you going to the trouble to make it work. Thanks!

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Hi ian

Im the only one from switzerland. Could you send me a copy? 12$ by paypal no problem.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

So Boss

Boss at Vancouver (now Finland)
$ 12 by PayPal no problem. I truly appreciate your contribution to Boss community.

buland said:
Hi ian

Im the only one from switzerland. Could you send me a copy? 12$ by paypal no problem.

Hi Bullund, no problem but i have a question for you, in august last year we were visiting the Rolls Royce Museum at Dornbirn, Austria. as we left, a 2013 Boss in SBY drove past us, i was leading a group of 7 Mustangs and the driver waved at us, ws that you, or is there another 2013 Boss close to you

ian

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
big red one said:
Hi Bullund, no problem but i have a question for you, in august last year we were visiting the Rolls Royce Museum at Dornbirn, Austria. as we left, a 2013 Boss in SBY drove past us, i was leading a group of 7 Mustangs and the driver waved at us, ws that you, or is there another 2013 Boss close to you

ian

Hi Ian

unfortunately not, last year i was not in dornbirn, but it has any boss's in my region.
to wich paypaladdress should i send the money. how much exactly?

Andreas

Guys, just so you can see what your getting for your 12 bucks here's a simple photo of the rest of the story

P1120062.jpg

P1120063.jpg

P1120064.jpg

P1120065.jpg

P1120066.jpg

So if you want me to send you one please send $12 of your hard earned dollars to my paypal address at [email protected] please make sure you send it as a gift or paypal will charge me for receiving it!

And dont forget your address on the payment!

cheers

ian

TMO Supporting Vendors