The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

VTBoss302 said:
That antenna looks diabolical...Very cool..

Like the bat cover, as well..
thanks the battery cover was part of this kit. Little trimming on the master cylinder cover to clear the stb and it fits perfect
http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/CPC-ENG058609/05-09-Battry-Cover-And-Master-Cylinder-Cover-Kit

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Washed it for the fifth time.

Looked at a potential 2nd Boss...3 curbed rims...long ruuuub in the right rear corner...whole interior looked like it was detailed with a layer of oil...pass.

GB899

NO REGRETS
Nebraska

short check ride to top off tank... for next weekend...

Paul Brown Memorial Rally next Saturday...

http://www.paulbrownmemorialrally.com/

cruising from Speedway Motors in Lincoln NE
off to Mid America Motorplex... for lunch...
then to Carroll Iowa to visit the raceshop of his championship Boss 302...

a good day to remember a great friend...

GB899 said:
short check ride to top off tank... for next weekend...

Paul Brown Memorial Rally next Saturday...

http://www.paulbrownmemorialrally.com/

cruising from Speedway Motors in Lincoln NE
off to Mid America Motorplex... for lunch...
then to Carroll Iowa to visit the raceshop of his championship Boss 302...

a good day to remember a great friend...

Sounds like a fun time Rob. Next Sat is out for me, but I may be at MAM on Sun for the GPR-PCA DE down there. Wx forecast looks pretty darned nice all weekend.

BOSS343

Theory of 1

Stared at it like this 8) when inside I was like this :'( because I feel as if I am in dream land every time I see it. Turns out ....Dreams do come true.

BOSS343 said:
Stared at it like this 8) when inside I was like this :'( because I feel as if I am in dream land every time I see it. Turns out ....Dreams do come true.

Sometimes it helps just to stop, stare and realize just how fortunate some of us truly are (and not just because we drive Mustangs)...

roush grills. found this picture on Facebook it's from after a C&C the other morning.

1003148_402361316550820_1349676772_n.jpg

drano38

Wayne

Yesterday I was in charge of my small town's car show.
Lots of people pay extra attention to the Boss. 8)
Got home from that, and replaced the brake fluid for next weekend's 3 day track event at BIR.

Today I changed the oil. First time I did this myself. I was spoiled in the military being able to use a lift at the base auto hobby shop. Luckily I've got one of those 2'x4' spill pans to catch everything I spilled--mainly pouring oil from the drain pan to the storage container.
Used Castrol 5W-50 I got BOGO at Advance Auto last Jan, and a FL-500S filter.

TMO Supporting Vendors