The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

what did your boss get for Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

further said:
Watson rollbar. Going in this weekend.

Whiteline UCA? Did you not see the failure thread?

Yep I did, bought one of the revised UCA's. Everything I have is Whiteline and I like their products, I'm not going to lose faith in them from one product being under engineered.

Brandon302 said:
Yep I did, bought one of the revised UCA's. Everything I have is Whiteline and I like their products, I'm not going to lose faith in them from one product being under engineered.

Very good. I missed the revised product. That's good to know.

my boss got the kooks full system that cool tech was advertising on our bmo sight .they were pretty nice
didn't charge me any shipping,gona be a long wait to spring merry christmass to all.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Nx nitrous kit
Nano nitrogen assist
Nx purge kit
Nx nylon purge line
Nitrous out lte billet bottle mount
Jms fuel pump driver
Carbon fiber airaid cai
Carbon fiber hydro dipped coil covers
Coolant tank trufiber carbon fiber cover
Nitrous outlet switch panel
N2MB wiring adaptor wiring for rpm window switch
Leash electronics nitrous timer
Leash electronics single stage nitrous board
Emblem pro stainless steel coil cover inserts
Weather tech floor liners
Hydro dipped inner mirror covers
Aeroforce dual gauge set up in a SOS gauge pod
Aeroforce nitrous pressure sensor
Aeroforce 150psi sensor (oil pressure)
Case of torco fuel additive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got the green light to get a few things...making my list...quick question...I have only done one DE and plan on doing a few DEs in 2014..how important is the front tow hook? Do most of you have one? If I don't have one and run off the track and need to be pulled back on...will it be a problem?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
johna said:
Got the green light to get a few things...making my list...quick question...I have only done one DE and plan on doing a few DEs in 2014..how important is the front tow hook? Do most of you have one? If I don't have one and run off the track and need to be pulled back on...will it be a problem?

Justin I don't have one, they will figure out a way to pull you in if needed. The only cars at the track I've seen with tow hooks are in the race groups, but I do plan on getting one eventually

johna said:

It is not as important as getting the Ford brake cooling kit , good pads, high quality dot 4 brake fluid like Motul RBF 600, and the transmission scoop.

2012-Boss said:
It is not as important as getting the Ford brake cooling kit , good pads, high quality dot 4 brake fluid like Motul RBF 600, and the transmission scoop.

This, except maybe the trans scoop, that may be more if you run in a hotter area.

NFSBOSS said:
Derek I see you found the tires. Where did you get them? Also where did you get the rotors and pads from?

I just ordered a Stoptech ST40 brake kit for my Boss. Not sure if it will be here in time for Christmas but Boss 1049 won't mind it they don't make it by then. ;)

Really? Mine still believes in Santa...

Boss_302 said:
Two days at Sebring with PBOC for "Winterfest" 11-12 Jan to go along with these.......

DSCF9891.jpg
And what's the verdict on those bad boys anyway? :p

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel