The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where do you think Crude Oil prices are going?

Where do you think Crude Oil prices are going this year?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
Grant 302 said:
Finally a (small) draw down at Cushing reported the other day.

A bit of a surprise that even just 'flattening out' production seems to have pushed up prices this far. Not complaining though! ;D

Trading around $59 now.

No complaints here, either! Trying to fund a racecar build. Keep going up!! ;D

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
four-walling said:
Time to think outside the box?

It's *always* time to think out of the box! I eventually want to buy and electric FORD!

roadhouse said:
No complaints here, either! Trying to fund a racecar build. Keep going up!! ;D

Racecar budget funded. Still working on the GT350 funding...

Sold a little today...hoping to sell more tomorrow!

Grant 302

Jabooh1 said:
$60.60 for WTI and $67.97 for Brent.

The scary thing is that no major event happened to explain the jump. That means it could correct again just as easily.

It's all in the technicals! Just tipped over $61! My target for today/tomorrow is the WTI $62 level.

API numbers this afternoon show Cushing declining 336k barrels, but overall storage declining 1.5MM barrels. Upon release of the API numbers, WTI jumped from $60.44 to $60.83 in 10 minutes. DOE numbers which should be released tomorrow will determine if we hole at these levels.

Grant 302

Saw that small spike after hours. I think if the EIA report confirms or betters those numbers, we'll see a push for $62. (I hope)

In the absence of any bad news or reversal of the draw-down. I think WTI will hit $65 to $66 by the end of the month.

My bet is we're back to $80 by July and I'll close out my position with a nice profit. ;)

Grant 302

NFSBOSS said:
My bet is we're back to $80 by July and I'll close out my position with a nice profit. ;)

And I was going to be happy with $75 by then! ;)

Oh, and the more volatile on the way there, the better for me...

Fomoco302 said:
Furniture store in Houston has this promo-buy $7k+ worth of furniture now and if oil closes above $85 on 12/31 you get your money back? Would y'all take the deal??

I wouldn't...(1) don't like their furniture and (2) I don't see that happening lol

Grant 302

Jabooh1 said:
Right or wrong Goldman Sacks said $50 oil for the end of the decade.

::) And it'll be funny to hear OPEC's forecasts next week. :p

My guess: API numbers are going to be short of EIA numbers on Wednesday and we're all going to be surprised at how much gas was consumed over the Memorial day weekend. I know many of us BMO east and west were doing our part! ;) 850 miles for the trip and about 110 on track. :)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel