• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Winter mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooBoss

Rick
Nor really a mod...

Toyo Proxes 1's mounted, balanced, and ready for scrubbing.

IMG_0404.jpg

cloud9

Gary
5 DOT 0 said:
steveespo said:
I am going to keep mine in the packaging Paul shipped the Tiger hood in. Keep it safe in my garage.
Steve
How thick is it?
Mine's in the box Paul shipped it in as well. It's up in a storage room just off boiler room in my office building along with several other Boss and GT500 parts :p I've heard others have hung them up as art in the man cave. My garage is just that so it would just be in the way of the yard tools hanging from the ceiling :D

VoodooBoss

Rick
2012YellowBoss said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Nor really a mod...

Nor winter where you live, strike two 8) Next time read the title ;)
Not this Winter anyway. Another beautiful 65 degree day here. Perfect for my son's baseball tryouts this afternoon. 8)

If the crate is thin enough to hang from the ceiling above my garage door that's where it's going. I have about 9". Was the hood wrapped in plastic or something?

cloud9

Gary
5 DOT 0 said:
2012YellowBoss said:
5 DOT 0 said:
Nor really a mod...

Nor winter where you live, strike two 8) Next time read the title ;)
Not this Winter anyway. Another beautiful 65 degree day here. Perfect for my son's baseball tryouts this afternoon. 8)

If the crate is thin enough to hang from the ceiling above my garage door that's where it's going. I have about 9". Was the hood wrapped in plastic or something?
It was wrapped in a thin layer of foam packing and they used wood blocks at the hinges. The corners had thick foam pads.

Mines in the box with the foam and blocking too. Stored in the basement with my chin splitter, original trunk & boss spoiler, and rear seats. A few more pieces and I'll be able to start building a second Boss down there ;)

drano38

Wayne
Jza1736 said:
Mines in the box with the foam and blocking too. Stored in the basement with my chin splitter, original trunk & boss spoiler, and rear seats. A few more pieces and I'll be able to start building a second Boss down there ;)

Like the Johnny Cash song "One Piece At A Time"?

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Jza1736 said:

Jason
Which trunk lid did you buy? I had ordered one on eBay but the vendor returned my money due to his supplier discontinuing the item.
Thanks, Steve

Yes it's stock. I just didn't want to tear up the patch and tear up the original with the Steeda street wing. It was not a direct replacement

cloud9

Gary
A winter mods thread wouldn't be complete without some winter Boss pics ;D My wife decided to take up photography and had her first class yesterday. I told her she could practice on the Boss, but unfortunately the roads wouldn't permit taking it somewhere with a decent backdrop so she didn't have much to work with......

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Great loking car Gary, I should get your wife to photograph my car, I can't shoot straight.
Steve

cloud9 said:
A winter mods thread wouldn't be complete without some winter Boss pics ;D My wife decided to take up photography and had her first class yesterday. I told her she could practice on the Boss, but unfortunately the roads wouldn't permit taking it somewhere with a decent backdrop so she didn't have much to work with......

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel