The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CA302LS said:
My SBY 2013 302 LS went down the line at Flat Rock last week on 12/12/12. Does anyone know what the current unique LS number series are up to of the expected 750 units?
Welcome to BMO and I hope your Boss arrives soon. You'll find more info at the link below. The last I heard there were more than 750 VIN already assigned so it looks like Ford will go over just slightly. You won't know what your serial number is until your car arrives. Good luck.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=17.0

NFSBOSS said:
Welcome to BMO and I hope your Boss arrives soon. You'll find more info at the link below. The last I heard there were more than 750 VIN already assigned so it looks like Ford will go over just slightly. You won't know what your serial number is until your car arrives. Good luck.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=17.0

Rick,

Thanks for the welcome! I'm really jazzed about getting a Boss LS. It should be here in January sometime.

I found a good home for my 11 Shelby SVTPP - which will be gone in a week or two, so that's great timing!

Looking forward to having the SBY parked next to you and Andy at Tahoe next June... ;D

Snakes2013.jpg

NFSBOSS said:
Activity in this thread has really slowed down but 2013 Boss 302 production isn't finished yet. So who's going to get the last Boss 302 to roll off the assembly line?

Rick,

My 12/12/12 build arrived at the dealer on January 2nd. It's LS-701...

The purchase paperwork went back and forth, my check cleared, and next Monday it starts the journey west to the S.F. Bay Area from the D.C. Metro area via enclosed transport. With Barrett-Jackson underway, that proved to be a sticking point as many of these haul rigs are parked in Scottsdale waiting to leave town loaded.

ETA is 1/28. I'll post up some pics when it arrives. Time now to fine tune the mod list and put UPS to work...

Jim

CA302LS said:
Rick,

My 12/12/12 build arrived at the dealer on January 2nd. It's LS-701...

The purchase paperwork went back and forth, my check cleared, and next Monday it starts the journey west to the S.F. Bay Area from the D.C. Metro area via enclosed transport. With Barrett-Jackson underway, that proved to be a sticking point as many of these haul rigs are parked in Scottsdale waiting to leave town loaded.

ETA is 1/28. I'll post up some pics when it arrives. Time now to fine tune the mod list and put UPS to work...

Jim
Cool. Don't forget larger exhaust discs and your BMO t-shirts and stickers. ;D

Anybody have an idea when the final '13 Mustang (or better yet, the final Boss) is due to come off the Flatrock assembly line? Will be interesting to see final Boss production numbers broken down by color, etc.

dabossinne said:
Anybody have an idea when the final '13 Mustang (or better yet, the final Boss) is due to come off the Flatrock assembly line? Will be interesting to see final Boss production numbers broken down by color, etc.

I know of a SBY built on Tuesday, and a SBY and a GHIG built on Wednesday. I'm sure there were more built, but these are the only 3 I know of at this time. All 3 are going to Metro Detroit Ford dealers, all stock orders. As of yesterday, there are 28 Boss's available in the Metro Detroit area, 5 of them LS's.

PTRocks said:
The last cars were scheduled to have come off the line yesterday (Friday Jan. 18th). I have 22 Bosses and 7 LSes in my list.

As for the breakdown by colour...

2013_boss_production_breakdown_-_final_not_audited_page_1_original.jpg

2013_boss_production_breakdown_-_final_not_audited_page_2.jpg

Where's this data coming from... do you have a Ford "inside" source? Anyway, thanks for posting!

So if the numbers are correct, the rarest 2013 Boss is Grabber Blue without the Recaro/Torsen options: only 34 produced. I am surprised that green outsold blue. I would have gone with the blue if I had ordered, but I took a red one already enroute. The Red is nice, but you don't see that shade of blue every day. Of course, you REALLY don't see that shade of green or yellow every day!

The green is cool though. I love the gold sheen that comes out in the sun.

Would be interesting to see the breakdown of Canadian Boss 302's by color. Canadian delivered cars have the factory installed fog lights. Although not an option on the order sheet the inclusion in the data base would be neat from a historical perspective. So perhaps the rarest Boss will be a No optioned Grabber Blue but Canadian delivered car with fog lights?

66ford said:
Would be interesting to see the breakdown of Canadian Boss 302's by color. Canadian delivered cars have the factory installed fog lights. Although not an option on the order sheet the inclusion in the data base would be neat from a historical perspective. So perhaps the rarest Boss will be a No optioned Grabber Blue but Canadian delivered car with fog lights?

Here you go.

2013_boss_production_breakdown_-_final_not_audited_page_3_original.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel