The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am happy for you that you got to do a tour.
That said, I'm annoyed because I asked Ford if that was possible and they told me no.

There I said it, I'll never mention it again, the opportunity has passed. :'(

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
2013 Red Boss said:
Hi Guys. I am new at this blog deal...i was in the flat rock factory on thursday to see my 2013 boss coming through the 24 hour build process. All 2013 mustangs were being fenced..meaning that they have a few more tests before they can be released. The tour was awesome. Great colors coming down line. :)

Where are the photos? I would love to see some. Here is an oldie but a goodie.

1968_-_Ford_Werk_Dearborn_-_01.jpg

Brian

RoushF150 said:
JBM, what shows up next after "Produced"?

Normally it goes to "Ramp 51" next, where it sits until it's "released" to be shipped. As stated by 2013 Red Boss, none have been released to be shipped yet. I believe the number I heard yesterday of 2013 Mustangs waiting to be shipped is over 2000 units. They won't be released until Quality says so. Again, this is something that happens with all new models.

shuvl70

2013 Grabber Blue #216
AZ
2013Boss302, Your Window Sticker for a Grabber Blue Boss is now up on the Ford website...FYI. Congrats!!!

The OK to Buy was issued Wed. So they should be shipping now and customer orders will be ramped up to complete faster.

jmbboss302 said:
kato64 - Your car has been "Released" and is now "Awaiting Shipment" on "Ramp 5P", as of March 8th.

Thanks, JMB. Hopefully that means it will board a train soon and be on its way. Now if only the snow would melt.

SouthernBoss302 said:
jmbboss302...

My dealor code # is F21717 and my order# is J400. Can you please give me VIN# or build date details?

As of March 6th update, your car is "In Order Processing" - "Unscheduled- Material Hold". I must ask, the current color for this car is now Grabber Blue. It shows that is was originally ordered School Bus Yellow, changed to Green, and now it's Grabber Blue. Did you have the color changed?

Also, a VIN will not be issued to the car until it gets a build date. Once it gets the build date, there can be no changes to the order.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel