The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon just blasted this on the radio downstairs................I gotta blast it here.......TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!.....
..........I remember in the mid 70's when I worked in a small sheet metal shop and was in the "time saver" room....a small room with a LOUD deburring machine........I screamed this song out as loud as I could and nobody could hear me...........:hellyeah:

Last edited:
Memorial day weekend.....They start checking for resident stickers at Seaside Park this weekend and until Labor day weekend.....I'm good to go!! I have a senior pass that doesn't expire until I do..............Son, don't scrape that pass off the windshield you'll be good to go til further notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............absolutely BEAUTIFUL weekend shaping up for this Memorial Weekend......Remember our fallen heroes.............They deserve it!!!!!!!!!!..... AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

What am I doing behind a keyboard on this glorious day...The Boss can't get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Hon's Juke is in the driveway.......I know.......Get off your freaking lazy butt and move it.....easier said than done at this stage of the game............trust me............I know.........cherish your health while you can..........that's a feather in your cap you will never really appreciate!!!!!!!!!!!

I.m signing off now....I've bored you all with too much of my stuff...........I gotta save some for tomorrow..LOL....please remember.....misery loves company!!....Hon knows...she wrote the book!!!!!!!!!!!............write on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did summer go????.....I know it's not officially here til another 3 weeks, but Thursday and Friday Temps were in the mid to upper 80's. Today we're stuck around 60 with no sun and very breezy.Open windows got closed very quickly this AM!!!!!!!!!...........Glad I had the Boss out yesterday.........................:eek:

Great day yesterday!!!!!...even tho it was lousy weather wise...60 with gray skies and wind. Son and the Boys came by...He washed my truck...1st tyme it's been washed since I had it 8 yrs ago...It looks better than the day I bought it!!!!!!!!!!!!.....after that He traded out his alternator in his jeep with me sitting out there for support.That danm thing was buried underneath the engine not like on top like I remember doing the same thing yrs ago!!...Well, anyway, He got it done after an hour or so, with God's help and youtube and I bought him a lrg pizza to reward Him for his efforts............He deserved it.................That tyme spent with my Son was precious to me !!!!!!!!!!....not to forget my Boys, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!..1685886916299.png

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors