The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302R and 302S registration thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So after many months, I finally have my new "used" car back home that I bought in July. Although not an S or an R, this BIW was built by Rehagen Racing and is Chassis # RR-WC1402. This car was raced by Nate Stacy last year in the PWC series. I decided to bring it back to the colors when it last raced, but have a little ways to go. Looking forward to debuting the car this fall once I get everything sorted out.

DSCF2443.JPG
DSCF2453.JPG

Holy Crap, that car is cool!!!
That has a Cortex Watts Link and Cambered Rear axle? Rear Brembo Race Calipers??

Alas, the cambered axle was not with the car when sold. It does have the cortex Watts Link and has 328mm rear PFC brake setup in the rear. I've talked to Dean and am planning to get a cambered axle back in the car over the winter in order to bring it back up to when it last raced.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Waco, TX
So after many months, I finally have my new "used" car back home that I bought in July. Although not an S or an R, this BIW was built by Rehagen Racing and is Chassis # RR-WC1402. This car was raced by Nate Stacy last year in the PWC series. I decided to bring it back to the colors when it last raced, but have a little ways to go. Looking forward to debuting the car this fall once I get everything sorted out.

View attachment 1856View attachment 1857

That's awesome and congratulations.

Thanks. I don't take credit, just recreating what it looked like last year.
I'll see if I can get a TMO decal from Pete for the back deck lid above the third brake light. I am going to work with him on the rest of the graphics.

TMO Supporting Vendors