The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302R and 302S registration thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
No argument there , but when an S weighs around 3300 lbs , the drop in weight and this machine has about 463 rwhp, figure it will giddy up a bit better, ha. I love them both and it was hard to let the GT 350 go, but the S has been tugging at me on and off for 3+ years.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Here we go!...

IMG_0103.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg

NICE!!!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I kinda like the side shot with the trees till I get some track pics. Tyme, Grant, 302Bob, etc. , we are now Boss Hoss brothers , again.. Really loved the GT 350 , but just wanted back into a real race car before I was too old to climb over the bars, ha,ha. Flexible in my 60s, time to resurrect my old nickname , or see if I should have bought a motorized wheelchair instead?

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Been married for 41 years to a lovely blonde of Swedish heritage so feel free to tell her ( your wife )you are just following my lead to keep her happy for many more years. She knows she can always keep track of me -- I am at the track!

Last edited:
Work has been super busy the last two years and since things have slowed down , somewhat , for me , I want to get back on the track ---a lot! Make up for only 1-2 visits the past few years and the 302s has been calling my name since I passed up on the one Mike Berardi purchased. Hope to do Time Trials this year and if health stays good , be back into door to door in 2019!

Congrats on Picking up Robs Car! I helped build it with him! Has all the goodies in it, built like one of our endurance race cars! If you have any questions about the car feel free to ask!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Now, Tyme , I did not say you could be the Pace Car, I said after I blew by you , you would need a Pacemaker!!!

DaBoss in Kneebrasky ---- definitely will get out to RPM , but looking forward to getting back down to Heartland Motorsports Park ( new name for Heartland Park Topeka and the track was repaved ) and of course out to Motorsports Park Hastings. I want to get some laps in there , with the new car, before the Mustang Roundup in September (www.racemph.com ).

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel