The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LING952 said:
Well I hated to even post this, but here goes, I called for my Ford contact today, and he was off for the day. One of his assistants did verify that the CANADIAN BOSS OWNERS will not be getting a package, he said this was due to FORD CANADA opting out of the owner package program?? He could not give me details, just said that is what he was told. Also he said the LS and regular Boss packages are going out at random, and not the LS 1st according to his information. I will try again am to get ahold the Supervisor in charge, and if this is not the true facts I will post again Tuesday night.

Dianne Craig is the new President and CEO of Ford Canada. She signed on Nov 1st. I think she needs to hear from us how $%$#@@ cheap Ford of Canada is, and how many sales it has _already_ cost her/them. I haven't found a mailing address specific to her, but Ford of Canada headquarter's mailing address is:
Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited
Canadian Headquarters Building
The Canadian Road
P.O. Box 2000
Oakville, Ontario
L6J 5E4

Remember - snail mail carries much more weight than other forms of communication, and be sure to state what your preferred remedy is. Mark the envelope "Private and Confidential" to make sure the letter gets as close to her office as possible before being opened.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Got mine yesterday, LS #378. Nice package. Mine was the 300'th black one produced, does that give me a Mulligan at the track ? ;D

I spoke to my contact THIS AM, Tuesday, his assistant was wrong yesterday, they are not sent randomly, He said the LS PACKAGES ARE going out 1st. and all are DONE, AND GOING OUT TODAY, OR WED.
Rgular Bosses start out today, and until they are all done by end of month. He was at the warehouse working on them as we spoke. He said they were trying to get out around 500 a day.
He did verify none for Canada purchasers.

If it is true that Ford of Canada is shafting Canuck owners, that would be ridiculous. I have a hard time buying that. Hopefully we'll hear that was a false rumor soon.

As I previously posted there was a Canadian member on another forum who posted he received a smaller owner's package than we receive. It could be the guys in the US are not preparing the Canadian package.

I'm going to put a 2012 Mustang brochure in my owners package for posterity. Wish I had some of those Hero cards.

5 DOT 0 said:
Looks like the packages for Boss 302's went out and at least one has been delivered. Let's see if Gary or Scott receive theirs tomorrow.

Yea, I got mine today, dam number 5 had to be Yellow :mad:
CIMG2566.jpg

Surprised nobody else mentioned the coupon for two free Hoosiers ???

TMO Supporting Vendors