The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss Owners Package arrived.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSSOFME said:
The first owner came thru for me. My wife contacted the first owner of #0106 (36th in Competition Orange) and he graciously sent us the Boss Owner's Kit that he'd received a few weeks ago...everything is there. 8)
That's great news, congratulations!

Tcrockstar said:
I purchased 1749 in the first part of October and still no package. :(
Your not in Canada by chance are you? I think it's posted here somewhere that Ford of Canada opted out of the Boss Owners Package. Otherwise you could call Ford Customer Support

jec246

# 1661 here got it either on the 22nd or the 23rd. I wasn't in town. I put my info in my sig below. :)

Love it!!

No I am not in Canada. I am in St. George, Utah and purchased my Boss through a dealer in Las Vegas September 19th due to the supply and demand and no Boss 302's were available at a dealer near me.

Re: Boss 302 Owners Kit from Ford

WHaleck said:
I purchased my Boss 302 on September 16th so it took a liitle over 3 months from the date of purchase to the time for the Owners kit to arrive to finally arrive. Aloha BOSS- Bill

Dang! I purchased mine on September 10th and I still have not received mine. Hopefully it will come soon.

BOSSOFME said:
The first owner came thru for me. My wife contacted the first owner of #0106 (36th in Competition Orange) and he graciously sent us the Boss Owner's Kit that he'd received a few weeks ago...everything is there. 8)

Nice - I'd send him a tin of cookies in return :)

When I recently spoke to the Ford Racing rep. about us poor Canadians and the non participation in the program by Ford of Canada,he seemed to think that because all the literature has to be in French and English might have something to do with their decision.

On the bright side, he said that they might be working on a package for us to purchase here in Canada. We will wait and see.

Boss1309 said:
When I recently spoke to the Ford Racing rep. about us poor Canadians and the non participation in the program by Ford of Canada,he seemed to think that because all the literature has to be in French and English might have something to do with their decision.

On the bright side, he said that they might be working on a package for us to purchase here in Canada. We will wait and see.

After all this time why did I not think of that? Pretty dumb of me, considering where I live.

Who from Ford Racing did you speak with? I would like to ask if it's possible to get the package sent to the US dealer where I bought my car.

I bought #1972 on 10/5. On 12/21 I got an e-mail from UPS with an attached tracking number to say something from Ford Racing will be delivered in 2 days between 10:45 to 2:45. NOTHING CAME, I was so depressed. I was informed you can pull a tracking number without delivering the package for UPS to deliver. I am waiting for Ford Racing to get off the snide & deliver my package!!!! :mad:

Ok, so my wife goes away for a few days after Christmas to visit her father. So I picked her up from the airport last night(in the Boss) and made the 70+ mile drive back home. I'm outside this morning washing HER car and she comes outside and says, " oh, this package came for you on the 27th but I forgot to tell you before I left on my trip. Are you expecting anything?". I asked her if she remembers me asking for the last 5 weeks if anything from Ford Racing has come in and, of course, she says "oh yeah....is that what this is?". Yeah honey, that's what this is. :-\ :-\. Anyway, I got it and it's in pretty decent condition. Thanks again to my wife for keeping an eagle eye out for it ;)

BLAZN BOSS

Bossy1908 said:
Ok, so my wife goes away for a few days after Christmas to visit her father. So I picked her up from the airport last night(in the Boss) and made the 70+ mile drive back home. I'm outside this morning washing HER car and she comes outside and says, " oh, this package came for you on the 27th but I forgot to tell you before I left on my trip. Are you expecting anything?". I asked her if she remembers me asking for the last 5 weeks if anything from Ford Racing has come in and, of course, she says "oh yeah....is that what this is?". Yeah honey, that's what this is. :-\ :-\. Anyway, I got it and it's in pretty decent condition. Thanks again to my wife for keeping an eagle eye out for it ;)
Gotta admit.........it was safe. LOL

Hi Larry!
The book you sent me arrived today. I was in the middle of preparing an Italian feast for New Year's and dropped everything, handed it over to my wife and sat with the book. I didn't realize it was a 'book' book, I thought you were sending me a photocopy. I am so grateful. If ever you are up in Montreal, a night out will be my treat. If I can return your favor, don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you thank you thank you. Ford Canada should take lessons from you.
Piero

mustang920 said:
Hi Larry!
The book you sent me arrived today. I was in the middle of preparing an Italian feast for New Year's and dropped everything, handed it over to my wife and sat with the book. I didn't realize it was a 'book' book, I thought you were sending me a photocopy. I am so grateful. If ever you are up in Montreal, a night out will be my treat. If I can return your favor, don't hesitate to ask.
Piero
Now there's a some good karma and paying it forward!

mustang920 said:
Hi Larry!
Piero

Piero,
You are quite welcome. Enjoy! I read that book cover to cover twice. I will look you up when I get up north!

Larry

There seems to be no pattern to the mailing of the Boss Owners Kit. I took delivery of #369 back in May and my package just arrived. Ford did a nice job with this. Great posters, cert, dvd etc etc. And the book. Like a lot of us I now have two copies. Oh well! :)

TMO Supporting Vendors