The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dazzerboy68 said:
I thought about the second day but will see how the day 1 goes first. See you there.
From what I hear from other people who have been is that the second day is very much worth it. Something to consider. See you there man

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado

You will be on track much longer day two. I would have kicked myself had I not driven the FR500S day two.

TymeSlayer said:
You will be on track much longer day two. I would have kicked myself had I not driven the FR500S day two.

Exactly.
If you're going, you have to do the second day and it has to be in the FR500S. Pretty much that simple.

Currently in Salt Lake City for for Boss Track Attack and have seen a very nice looking 2013 GHG twice now, does it belong to anyone going on the 9th...? ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Dazzerboy68 said:
Currently in Salt Lake City for for Boss Track Attack and have seen a very nice looking 2013 GHG twice now, does it belong to anyone going on the 9th...? ;)

Have fun, dude! The track and facilities are great.

just making sure everyone is aware that they are selling merchandise for a last time offer on boss track attack items

check out the site, sale ends 8/18 at noon

http://www.fordracingschool.com/related/store.html#!/~/category/id=10283553&offset=0&sort=normal

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Been meaning to start a thread on the sale...just trying to figure out what to get for myself!

Wish they were running the sale for more than a week.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Would order some stuff but my disposable income is spoken for this month...I have enough "BOSS" stuff anyways. For now.

TMO Supporting Vendors