The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BOSS Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flight96

69 Mustang Vert Restomod BOSS 351 & 2013 BOSS 302
Re: Track Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I did my best...Tried everything I could to no avail. Looks like I am $hit outta luck. I was soooo pumped to go to this event.....sigh...

xroads

It's good to be the Boss.

Is anyone else signed up for May 20? I went last year as a non-driving guest as I had just had knee surgery. This year my Boss friend that took me last year is going as my guest.

Cool, have fun.

Does anyone know when the program will end?

Senderofan

Having more fun than should be allowed..in my Boss

Z20WHAT said:
Have they given any indication as to what's to become of the school BOSS 302s??

My wife and I asked last fall when we did the two day Ford Racing School. The instructors said the cars go back to Ford. They weren't sure beyond that. Perhaps they'll tear a couple down to see how they held up.

Wayne

I asked Bill last month when I was there what was happening with the school cars and their possible sale. He said they are getting 2015 Mustangs for the schools cars. The Boss 302 track attack cars were being considered to be converted into Boss 302S cars.

Steelhorse said:
I asked Bill last month when I was there what was happening with the school cars and their possible sale. He said they are getting 2015 Mustangs for the schools cars. The Boss 302 track attack cars were being considered to be converted into Boss 302S cars.
That makes sense but then leads to the question will they sell their existing FR500S cars? ;D

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Anyone in slc for this weekends bta? Me and my wife got here today. Went rafting and zip lining. Looking for a good place to eat

PhilTaylor

Track Attack 5-26-14

Justin said:
Anyone in slc for this weekends bta? Me and my wife got here today. Went rafting and zip lining. Looking for a good place to eat

I will be in SLC tomorrow but it might be late. I'll be at the Comfort Inn. Lunch Sunday is possible, there should be a contingent from BMO. If not, we will certainly meet at the reception, I hear good things about the collection at the museum.

I am in for both days, who else is in for both days?

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Hoping the weather turns here by Monday. Cold and wet so far. So much for being a desert state lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors